Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner

3321 - 3340 of 3512 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
I happened to be passing Leamington Spa this afternoon, so did a slight detour via Evezy to see what was happening.
There was a load of i3's out front, so I expect those that are waiting will get a car very soon.
Awesome, mine will probably be there, collecting it on Saturday. They all look brand new though, I thought it was returned cars from those swapping to Teslas.

·
Registered
405 Posts
Is Leamington Spa the only location they are currently using to fit their tech to the cars?
As I understand it they are opening a new facility in Enfield, but Leamington has been the key place up till that opens.

·
Registered
405 Posts
Awesome, mine will probably be there, collecting it on Saturday. They all look brand new though, I thought it was returned cars from those swapping to Teslas.
They are 19 plates so cant tell if brand new or just got to Evezy with delivery mileage from dealer. If they had been 69 plates would definately say they were brand spanking new.

·
Registered
2,376 Posts
5. Windsor is still on the location map on Evezy site. Check out Bristol as well. Further but could be quicker.
I'm not seeing Windsor on the map looking on two different computers.
Bristol might work I have a relative there

·
evezy referral code d6540
801 Posts
I'm not seeing Windsor on the map looking on two different computers.
Bristol might work I have a relative there
Sorry you’re right. I meant Wembley! Bristol probably will be quicker then. And a nicer drive back missing the London traffic.

·
801 Posts
They are 19 plates so cant tell if brand new or just got to Evezy with delivery mileage from dealer. If they had been 69 plates would definately say they were brand spanking new.
Well done on getting the photos. Were you in an Evezy car? Did you get spotted with your long lens? Sequential letters on the number plates might indicate whether it’s a new batch or random returns. There’s a Leaf hiding in amongst the i3s as well. You’re going to have to be our Leamington Spa Correspondant. Your next mission is to get a photo of Batch 2 Teslas arriving on a transporter!

·
Registered
137 Posts
Perhaps someone spots their old one they returned ;)
One of them was originally delivered the same day as mine back in May - I know this as it was parked next to mine and I tried to get in it!!

So it will have five months mileage on it.

If mine was washed and valeted into would look like new, other than the Odo and I'm not exactly kind on cars.

·
Registered
137 Posts
@desolate an update on my iCarhireinsurance claim. It is being referred to the underwriters, Zurich, for a decision. The issue seems to be that they consider the hire to be continuous and more than the 62 day limit. (I thought it was 30 days, but she insisted it is 62)

When I told the claims handler that I was assured by iCarhireinsurance that they would cover evezy, she asked me to send proof to support that claim. Fortunately Patricia had sent me copies of emails between iCarhireinsurance and evezy in which they say that their car club policy would cover the evezy £1000 excess. I forwarded this to the claims handler, and she will send that on to Zurich to show I had done my research before taking out the policy. She reckons we should get an answer back within the week. Depending on the answer, I’ll decide where to go from there.
I'd imagine they will pay on an ex-gratia basis and may even refund your premium if you push.

I can't disagree with their assessment of the hire.

·
Registered
1,167 Posts
I wonder why they come from him and not directly from Renault. Especially as they directly own a lot of dealers whereas DSG is an independent family business I believe.
No idea - I just know the Ioniq I had and the Zoe parked next to it all had DSG Morecome on the plate - or DSG and their post code.. My own Zoe I had before was the same but I do forget the exact wording

·
Premium Member
252 Posts
I've seen some good prices on the E-Golf recently but when you do the maths and take into account the lack of commitment the EVEZY i3 still looks a bargain. Lease costs on i3's are still pricier than EVEZY without all of the additions.

Just a shame they donlt do the i3s as would happily pay a bit more for the added performance and better handling/stability.
I’m having an Evezy i3 for a month but my actual lease works out considerably cheaper (£327 a month taking into account the deposit, insurance is cheap for me).

·
Registered
405 Posts
Well done on getting the photos. Were you in an Evezy car? Did you get spotted with your long lens? Sequential letters on the number plates might indicate whether it’s a new batch or random returns. There’s a Leaf hiding in amongst the i3s as well. You’re going to have to be our Leamington Spa Correspondant. Your next mission is to get a photo of Batch 2 Teslas arriving on a transporter!
Not an Evezy car, actually it was a Kia Niro 2 HEV as I do a bit of part time driving, so get to drive most manufs vehicles, Merc, Alfa, Hyundai, Kia, Toyota/Lexus, Fiat, Jeep, Renault etc. mainly ICE, hybrids, but also pure EV too. Get to go to some interesting sites also. Ended up at Aston Martin Gaydon today collecting some others who got to see the new Valkyrie.
I did get spotted, 2 guys in first pic.
Also some Ionic’s
Guess I might have to run past if the ship watchers can advise likely delivery date time.

·
Registered
405 Posts
Having just mentioned Mercedes, having watched some of the latest EQC reviews asked to get on a EVezy pre-waitlist, but they replied they don’t have any plans to add that EV at present. Shame as it sounds really well implemented and super quiet.

·
Registered
1,167 Posts
Not an Evezy car, actually it was a Kia Niro 2 HEV as I do a bit of part time driving, so get to drive most manufs vehicles, Merc, Alfa, Hyundai, Kia, Toyota/Lexus, Fiat, Jeep, Renault etc. mainly ICE, hybrids, but also pure EV too. Get to go to some interesting sites also. Ended up at Aston Martin Gaydon today collecting some others who got to see the new Valkyrie.
I did get spotted, 2 guys in first pic.
Also some Ionic’s
Guess I might have to run past if the ship watchers can advise likely delivery date time.
I used to work for BCA and then a luxury brand - The amount of High end Bentleys and other high specs cars I have driven. I believe the The Maserati Quattroporte was my favourite followed by the Levante - having to take a Lamborghini Aventador over 200 miles was literally my finest day! (got stuck in the M25 traffic jam and was the focus point for many people around me) - all loving the car (and I was bricking myself as it was new and I was delivering it!)

·
Registered
79 Posts
Having just mentioned Mercedes, having watched some of the latest EQC reviews asked to get on a EVezy pre-waitlist, but they replied they don’t have any plans to add that EV at present.
Without reading the whole thread (!) where it may have been mentioned, but is anyone aware of other models they are considering?

·
Registered
134 Posts
I’m having an Evezy i3 for a month but my actual lease works out considerably cheaper (£327 a month taking into account the deposit, insurance is cheap for me).
So I'd assume £350 a month at least with insurance but without any public charging, maintenance or tyre insurance and at least a 2 year commitment?

What's the annual mileage on the lease deal out of interest?

·
801 Posts
Without reading the whole thread (!) where it may have been mentioned, but is anyone aware of other models they are considering?
The only vehicle that evezy have confirmed that they will add to their fleet is the new Zoe, the ZE50. Other than that, they don’t seem to announce in advance any vehicles they are considering. When a new EV joins the fleet, it simply appears on their website without much fanfare.

I understand that it is their intention to offer as many different vehicles as possible. I guess they don’t want to start too many waitlists for EVs that they don’t expect to get in the near future. I don’t think they were saying that they will never get the EQC, just that that particular vehicle is not on the list of cars that they are currently working on getting.

3321 - 3340 of 3512 Posts
About this Discussion
3.5K Replies
148 Participants
urpert
Speak EV - Electric Car Forums
A community for enthusiasts of all makes and models of EV from BMW to Tesla, Renault, Nissan, Mitsubishi and more. Join the electrifying discussion today!
Full Forum Listing