Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner

3341 - 3360 of 3512 Posts

·
Registered
78 Posts
Really hoping they will be adding the Volkswagen ID.3 to their lineup at launch, I'd love to swap my i3 for one :)

·
evezy referral code d6540
801 Posts
Really hoping they will be adding the Volkswagen ID.3 to their lineup at launch, I'd love to swap my i3 for one :)
With the quantity VW are claiming they will make, I’m pretty sure evezy will. This could easily become their most popular car.

·
Premium Member
252 Posts
So I'd assume £350 a month at least with insurance but without any public charging, maintenance or tyre insurance and at least a 2 year commitment?

What's the annual mileage on the lease deal out of interest?
6,000. More than I need but obviously not for everyone !
It’s a 2 year lease.

·
Premium Member
252 Posts
Half the mileage EVEZY offer so makes sense it would be a bit cheaper. Still the best deal I've seen on a lease for one though. (y)
Happy to post a link if anyone’s interested! (Assuming it’s still available)

·
Registered
405 Posts
With the quantity VW are claiming they will make, I’m pretty sure evezy will. This could easily become their most popular car.
I think that will be the case. It’s going to make waves across the industry. I have a deposit for one, but it’s a long way off being available, mid year 2020 realistically. No idea if I will get one yet, a lot can change in that time. The i3 forums are awash with it’s a clone comments, but also bmw let the ball slip as they have done little in the last 6 years.

·
Registered
405 Posts
The only vehicle that evezy have confirmed that they will add to their fleet is the new Zoe, the ZE50. Other than that, they don’t seem to announce in advance any vehicles they are considering. When a new EV joins the fleet, it simply appears on their website without much fanfare.

I understand that it is their intention to offer as many different vehicles as possible. I guess they don’t want to start too many waitlists for EVs that they don’t expect to get in the near future. I don’t think they were saying that they will never get the EQC, just that that particular vehicle is not on the list of cars that they are currently working on getting.
My understanding was the MG ZS EV was on there will be getting list. I am on a pre-waitlist for it. Would make sense as MG are capable of making volumes and it’s a competitive package.

·
801 Posts
My understanding was the MG ZS EV was on there will be getting list. I am on a pre-waitlist for it. Would make sense as MG are capable of making volumes and it’s a competitive package.
So as far as we know what pre-waitlists exist so far?

We can start with:

MG ZS EV

Please start with the above, and add another vehicle that you have asked to be put on a waitlist for. The list will then grow, and we’ll be able to see the whole list as it gets longer and not have to keep looking back at previous posts. A bit like the parlour game “My aunt came to dinner and she had ....” where you have to repeat what the previous participants have said before adding your own suggestion.

·
Registered
405 Posts

We can start with:

MG ZS EV
Jaguar I-Pace

I guess a pre-waitlist can be stated as not a vehicle currently on the Evezy website and a subscriber knowing that Evezy have added them to that car waitlist.

·
Registered
134 Posts

We can start with:

MG ZS EV
Jaguar I-Pace

I guess a pre-waitlist can be stated as not a vehicle currently on the Evezy website and a subscriber knowing that Evezy have added them to that car waitlist.
I-Pace an odd one. Available on the site for a short period, tried to get on the list for one (offered the deposit) but gave up after a few months of zero information and went with the Model 3. Would be surprised if it turns up again TBH.

·
801 Posts
I-Pace an odd one. Available on the site for a short period, tried to get on the list for one (offered the deposit) but gave up after a few months of zero information and went with the Model 3. Would be surprised if it turns up again TBH.
I think they were only able to get a small number of them (despite the co-founder of evezy having worked for JLR!)

When I asked I was told that those that got them are very happy with them and show no sign of wanting to hand them back in the near future! I’m on the waitlist as well although I only wanted it for a month for the experience. Really I should get the next one that is returned first, then I can hand it on to someone who wants it long term after!

·
Registered
134 Posts
I think they were only able to get a small number of them (despite the co-founder of evezy having worked for JLR!)

When I asked I was told that those that got them are very happy with them and show no sign of wanting to hand them back in the near future! I’m on the waitlist as well although I only wanted it for a month for the experience. Really I should get the next one that is returned first, then I can hand it on to someone who wants it long term after!
I do struggle with that explanation TBH as have never come across anyone who has one from them on any of the forums.

Maybe concerns over residuals has put them off as there are a huge amount of lightly used cars available and some of the lease deals going around seem ridiculously cheap for a £65k car?

Like I say, odd one.

·
Registered
61 Posts

We can start with:

MG ZS EV
Jaguar I-Pace

I'm on pre-waitlists for:

Renault Zoe ZE50
Kia e-Niro

·
Registered
61 Posts
Quick Q: does anyone know if the Evezy i3 supports CarPlay? I know it’s on the options list.
Mine doesn't.
I have spent a good hour or so yesterday looking through the web and this forum to find an answer to this and I'm still none the wiser. Some say that for the new i3 it's an aftermarket option that you can simply purchase on the BMW connected drive, while others say it needs to be added at the time of order.

·
801 Posts
Pre-waitlists:

MG ZS EV
Jaguar I-Pace
Renault Zoe ZE50
Kia e-Niro

·
Registered
78 Posts
I have spent a good hour or so yesterday looking through the web and this forum to find an answer to this and I'm still none the wiser. Some say that for the new i3 it's an aftermarket option that you can simply purchase on the BMW connected drive, while others say it needs to be added at the time of order.
No, Evezy i3s do not have CarPlay and there is no option to add it via ConnectedDrive. The options I have to add there are Online Entertainment, Microsoft Office 365 and Concierge Services.

I am pretty sure its an option that needs to be added at the time of ordering.

See attached image for snip from the Store page of ConnectedDrive.

·
Premium Member
252 Posts
Thanks both. My understanding is that you can add it here (for a subscription cost) if you have the VIN:

So I might give that a go for a month (£1!)

3341 - 3360 of 3512 Posts
About this Discussion
3.5K Replies
148 Participants
urpert
Speak EV - Electric Car Forums
A community for enthusiasts of all makes and models of EV from BMW to Tesla, Renault, Nissan, Mitsubishi and more. Join the electrifying discussion today!
Full Forum Listing