Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner

3461 - 3480 of 3986 Posts

·
evezy referral code d6540
1,154 Posts
Yeah, I'd be happy to as it's not far from me ... sadly I don't think mine will have arrived by then either :(
Say yes and inform evezy that you’ll mention where you got the car from if they get it to you before the event!

·
Registered
21 Posts
Going back to phone holders, I'm loving my simple magnetic mount in the i3, I wouldn't want one that covers buttons or vents.

This mount sticks great (just make sure you dont use polishes / plastic shine before you stick it down.)

Car Phone Mount, Mpow Magnetic Windscreen Cars Holder Dashboard Phone Holder for Car Universal Mobile Car Cradle for iPhone X/10 8 7 7 Plus 6 6s Samsung Galaxy S9 S8 Note 9 LG HTC Nexus 6P and others https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B075WP4FZZ/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_i_NEnGDbJ2AN4K9
I like it, won't the smartphone be in the way of the display though? And how big is the magnet attachment on the phone itself?

Sent from my SM-N975F using Tapatalk

·
Registered
66 Posts
I like it, won't the smartphone be in the way of the display though? And how big is the magnet attachment on the phone itself?

Sent from my SM-N975F using Tapatalk
Not in my case (in landscape orientation) with a Samsung S9+ (a pretty big phone). I suppose it would be in the way if you are short, but I've got no problems with visibility of both screens. The magnet mount also "Swivels and tilts" to suit.

I have a power case with a magnet inside it, which doesn't affect NFC for Google pay. You'd need to put a small metal disc on the phone or outer case, but depending on the location, you could end up blocking or causing problems with NFC (Google Pay) or Wireless Charging.

That location is also excellent for charging with it's proximity to the hidden 12v socket in the dashboard.

I'll borrow Mrs Kev's phone tomorrow to get a photo of my phone in situ.

·
Registered
538 Posts
I see there is a new Evezy app just released... v2.1.2 says...

Updated for iOS 13.
Fixes and updates for Tesla features

·
Registered
21 Posts
Not in my case (in landscape orientation) with a Samsung S9+ (a pretty big phone). I suppose it would be in the way if you are short, but I've got no problems with visibility of both screens. The magnet mount also "Swivels and tilts" to suit.

I have a power case with a magnet inside it, which doesn't affect NFC for Google pay. You'd need to put a small metal disc on the phone or outer case, but depending on the location, you could end up blocking or causing problems with NFC (Google Pay) or Wireless Charging.

That location is also excellent for charging with it's proximity to the hidden 12v socket in the dashboard.

I'll borrow Mrs Kev's phone tomorrow to get a photo of my phone in situ.
I've got the Samsung Note which is a hefty beast size wise but I use wireless charging and NFC daily so couldn't loose that. Can you place the metal disc underneath the phones case and offset it so it's not in the middle? Would it hold?

Also, clearly the hidden 12v socket is hidden, where is it? I didn't know there was a third one.

·
Registered
538 Posts
is that a beta as I can see it on the normal App Store.
It popped up as a message via TestFlight app, so assume it’s a beta, it says v2.1.2 (21200) as a revision. The apple App Store shows v2.1.1

·
Registered
538 Posts
Re the missing subscription details when logging into the Evezy website, have they returned for anyone? Has anyone contacted them about it yet?

Still missing for me.
ditto, not visible. I havent reported, will do so, maybe others should do same in case its not generic.

·
1,154 Posts
Re the missing subscription details when logging into the Evezy website, have they returned for anyone? Has anyone contacted them about it yet?

Still missing for me.
This is a story about four people named Everybody, Somebody, Anybody and Nobody. There was an important job to be done and Everybody was sure that Somebody would do it. Anybody could have done it, but Nobody did it. Somebody got angry about that, because it was Everybody’s job. Everybody thought Anybody could do it, but Nobody realized that Everybody wouldn’t do it. It ended up that Everybody blamed Somebody when Nobody did what Anybody could have.

·
Registered
538 Posts
This is a story about four people named Everybody, Somebody, Anybody and Nobody. There was an important job to be done and Everybody was sure that Somebody would do it. Anybody could have done it, but Nobody did it. Somebody got angry about that, because it was Everybody’s job. Everybody thought Anybody could do it, but Nobody realized that Everybody wouldn’t do it. It ended up that Everybody blamed Somebody when Nobody did what Anybody could have.
Reported issue and also suggested there is a link on the website and app for direct timely submission.

·
Registered
538 Posts
Nobody! I knew you were out there somewhere :LOL:
It is one of the problems of social media. As an ex customer support manager it still surprises me how often people ask about an issue on social media rather than first contact the easy to access support helpline, email, status on website etc. The first person (who I forget) on here who asked... is it down for others... should have contacted Evezy by default. I’m happy 😀 to do this for others, as currently I don’t have a subscription. I actually thought mine had disappeared as they inadvertently billed be me for a second month and in resolving that it all got removed. But I assume it should show old bookings presumably for many years?

·
1,154 Posts
It is one of the problems of social media. As an ex customer support manager it still surprises me how often people ask about an issue on social media rather than first contact the easy to access support helpline, email, status on website etc. The first person (who I forget) on here who asked... is it down for others... should have contacted Evezy by default. I’m happy 😀 to do this for others, as currently I don’t have a subscription. I actually thought mine had disappeared as they inadvertently billed be me for a second month and in resolving that it all got removed. But I assume it should show old bookings presumably for many years?
Guilty as charged.

·
1,154 Posts
how do I get added to the beta?
Ring evezy up and say you’d like to be put on the list of beta testers. If you’ve missed this one, you may be able to participate in the next one.

3461 - 3480 of 3986 Posts