Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner

5821 - 5840 of 5945 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Maybe if @codebreaker could compare it to the current non-beta version we could find out if it's been in the app resources before. From what I can see online it is mainly used as a minicab here in the UK so that would make sense.
I checked the current public version of the Evezy app (2.1.3) and the BYD car logo is indeed in that package, so that is likely not a new car coming to the Evezy fleet.

·
Registered
ZE40 R110 EVEZY referral 8bbd0
42 Posts
yeah that looks like the BYD Qin ev300, which would be could to have offered at a low price, but probs its related to their Rent-E business.

·
Registered
Get £150 off Evezy! Referral code e8615
1,637 Posts
I can’t see private customers queueing up to rent a Chinese minicab unless it was sub-£200pcm all in. Must be for RentE.

·
Registered
350 Posts
+1

leaseloco is showing me the DS3 being cheaper than the e-208.
DS is supposed to be their premium/glamorous brand :facepalm
I still cant believe the lease/pcp prices people are paying for PSA products. Tres Fou

almost as bad as paying £420 a month for a Renault 😂

·
Registered
1,292 Posts
Do like the look of this... red car with a semi red interior...

·
Registered
1,292 Posts

·
Registered
1,292 Posts
I was under the impression that Zoe counted as one, with another 3 models two of which were from the same manufacturer.

If you count Citroen and Peugeot as two separate manufacturers, even though they are part of Groupe PSA that would mean that the e6 isn’t included in that announcement.
Still confused about the 4 models bit. What was the original statement regarding coming vehicles?
Maybe the beta app doesnt cover all the new models they intend getting.
Renault Zoe, 2 versions
Citroen DS, 2 versions,
Peugeot e-208, 1 version
Other?

·
Registered
42 Posts
Just found that cleaning is not included on this all inclusive hire..
I think cleaning is part of vehicle maintenance.
what implications does it have? did you try to claim a cleaning bill to them? or have they charged you due to giving dirty car back?

·
Registered
42 Posts
If you want to keep the car for more then a month it’s costing you money
if you look at it like that you are 100% right

I'm genuinely asking now (I'm a new client who hasn't receive his evezy car yet), does evezy normally include brake fluid and/or windscreen washer?

5821 - 5840 of 5945 Posts