Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner

5841 - 5860 of 5944 Posts

·
evezy referral code d6540
2,477 Posts
Still confused about the 4 models bit. What was the original statement regarding coming vehicles?
Maybe the beta app doesnt cover all the new models they intend getting.
Renault Zoe, 2 versions
Citroen DS, 2 versions,
Peugeot e-208, 1 version
Other?
Unless it is the BYD e6. Apparently the 2020 version, so if that’s the case, it wouldn’t be the 2016 models that RentE hired out to mini cab drivers in Birmingham. I think they got rid of those, and replaced them with Leafs. That’s why the Nissans are difficult to get from evezy.

Must admit I’m disappointed that two of the 4 are DS3s. I’d have preferred the Mini SE or Corsa-e. Personally I think DS is too much form over function for my liking. They’ll probably be expensive to boot.

·
2,477 Posts
if you look at it like that you are 100% right

I'm genuinely asking now (I'm a new client who hasn't receive his evezy car yet), does evezy normally include brake fluid and/or windscreen washer?
In the unlikely event that the brake fluid needed topping up between annual services, then evezy would pay for it. Windscreen washer is probably down to the customer. As is puncture repair and tyre replacement if they do not last the normal expected time.

·
Registered
340 Posts
Elmo, but used cars and expensive in comparison, but sort of similar option, but be aware seems to be 3 or 6 months minimum and cars are not owned by Elmo.

Originally only had older Leafs, now seem to have some Zoe 26kWh and 1 e-niro 2020 due in June2020
I was just about to jump on that e-niro after reading your post, but it has now gone. Olly (the founder) confirmed more expected soon

·
Registered
Get £150 off Evezy! Referral code e8615
1,637 Posts
@desolate Even I wouldn’t suggest that someone should come clean my car.

·
Registered
1,292 Posts
I was just about to jump on that e-niro after reading your post, but it has now gone. Olly (the founder) confirmed more expected soon
Have to say I was surprised to see one and new also.

·
Registered
14,805 Posts
if you look at it like that you are 100% right

I'm genuinely asking now (I'm a new client who hasn't receive his evezy car yet), does evezy normally include brake fluid and/or windscreen washer?
Have I slipped into an alternative dimension where people can't top up their windscreen wash or tyres?

·
Registered
ZE40 R110 EVEZY referral 8bbd0
42 Posts
Have I slipped into an alternative dimension where people can't top up their windscreen wash or tyres?
I was just surprised someone was asking about Evezy cleaning the cars, so I was wondering where to draw the line tbh. But I'm new here after all, maybe evezy does indeed include it all

·
EVEZY code -£50 off: d409e
1,726 Posts

·
Registered
Get £150 off Evezy! Referral code e8615
1,637 Posts
But do tell them about the Insurance4CarHire policy that avoids such things :)

·
2,477 Posts
If they pay out, it’s still unknown if they will, I know some have had success whilst others haven’t
Questor won’t cover evezy. iCarhireinsurance cancelled my cover but did pay me out with a goodwill gesture. Insurance4carhire as far as I’ve heard have always paid out. Unless you know different...

·
Registered
349 Posts
Questor won’t cover evezy. iCarhireinsurance cancelled my cover but did pay me out with a goodwill gesture. Insurance4carhire as far as I’ve heard have always paid out. Unless you know different...
I asked them and they said they don’t cover Evezy cars after 60 days. I know there have been some claims but who knows, it’s a gamble

·
Registered
1,292 Posts
Evezy obviously have the Polar charging side covered, but its good to Octopus Energy leading the field again...

·
2,477 Posts
Evezy obviously have the Polar charging side covered, but its good to Octopus Energy leading the field again...

They are initially teaming up with char.gy. There are a few of these lamppost chargers near where I live, and where I work. They are low powered, often 3 to 5kW. Situated in residential parking zones with no dedicated parking space by the lamppost somewhat limits their practicality. Also quite expensive at 33ppkWh. Needless to say I’m glad evezy partnered with BPChargemaster.

5841 - 5860 of 5944 Posts