Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner

5961 - 5980 of 6124 Posts

·
Registered
Nissan Leaf Acenta 30kWh
1 Posts
Do they have an error on their site? I'm seeing a Zoe for £4.57/month, delivery 9th of June, + one time £95 joining fee? lol and a £300+ delivery fee? 😂 😂 😂
Yes, this was mistake - we were demo-ing the platform to a potential vehicle supplier and forgot to remove the dummy car from the system! The address was randomly set somewhere impossibly remote which is why the delivery calculator was coming out so expensive. (Our current delivery protocol is first 50 miles free then £1 per mile thereafter.)

By the bye, I wish we could offer Zoes for £4.57 - it would certainly accelerate the transition to EVs!

Apologies for any confusion.

·
Registered
Get £50 off Evezy! Referral code e8615
1,727 Posts
Evezy subscription renewed today. Mileage wrong in the app, and mileage used in previous months no longer displayed in My Account.

Good going...

·
evezy referral code d6540
2,739 Posts
Evezy subscription renewed today. Mileage wrong in the app, and mileage used in previous months no longer displayed in My Account.

Good going...
Don’t you write your monthly mileage down in your diary? 😉

·
Registered
1,396 Posts
Managed to organise a quick test drive of the e-208 this morning.
Would have liked to do back to back test with e-2008, but local dealership is still waiting for demo car.
still that means another outing to look forward to. 😊
The wife and I took turns at driving and have to say overall we were both pretty impressed with the drive ability, lack of road and wind noise, road grip and handling over our shocking road infrastructure.
Managed to get some high speed runs, as well as village and town stuff.
As per other reviews, the steering wheel is oddly small and getting to see the dash is a challenge.
Dont understand why it’s not bigger, or dash instruments are not located higher.
It does adjust rake and reach.
Steering wheel is nice to handle, and could see the speedo, so might be an easy to live with it compromise, but would need a few days to figure that out.
Rear legroom is just adequate rather than generous, but headroom is good.
Boot is OK rather than generous.
Model was just the one up from base, Allure.
After test drive had a Quick look around a 2008 petrol to get a sizing feel and it seems to be that bit larger and does appear to have a higher ground clearance.
Some pics so you can see another colour... cumulus grey...

·
Registered
1,396 Posts
I love how clean the boot is for a demo car as well....

Did you not find it truly alluring then?
Boot was kinda "out of bounds" as using cable for charging and means more sanitising if we handled etc. so not the cleanest of test drive cars ever, but was in demand. Only had an hour slot and then next customer test drive. Very Poor pic too, didnt notice till I came to post.. doh

·
Registered
1,727 Posts
Touching an “infected” charging cable is only a risk if you insert it in yourself instead of a socket (or both at once 😂) but hey, it’s better than not being able to test drive I guess.

I’ll try one out if it surfaces at the MK centre.

·
Registered
1,396 Posts
Just noticed this...

Looking for 12 beta testers, so sign up quick and no need to get anything fitted, just bung a device into the glovebox.

·
2,739 Posts
Just noticed this...

Looking for 12 beta testers, so sign up quick and no need to get anything fitted, just bung a device into the glovebox.
Thanks for posting this. Just applied. Hopefully I’ll be chosen. Wonder if it includes the new Zoe?

·
2,739 Posts
Looks like I was the 5th person to use the link. So even if the other four are all Apple users, I stand a good chance of being chosen. Unless some other criteria comes into play.

·
Registered
1,727 Posts
Evezy... beta... nope you’re alright. Think I’m busy washing my hair that day.

I’m placing a bet right now that Tesla vampire drain will increase, as I bet this needs the car to be “always awake”.

·
Registered
1,396 Posts
Evezy... beta... nope you’re alright. Think I’m busy washing my hair that day.

I’m placing a bet right now that Tesla vampire drain will increase, as I bet this needs the car to be “always awake”.
And we all thought you would have been first in line o_O

·
Registered
15,539 Posts
Maybe now EVEZY can allow use of the Tesla app for customers:

·
Registered
1,396 Posts
Maybe now EVEZY can allow use of the Tesla app for customers:

I don’t think so, as it requires Tesla account access, but it’s a step in the right direction. Maybe Tesla will roll out a fleet solution soon. It’s only a mere 8months ago that Evezy had discussions with Tesla about this.

See this comment from last year (8 months ago) from Evezy…
Tesla App
There’s been quite a few questions around why we don’t just give access to the Tesla App.
Essentially, Tesla do not support fleets at the moment. We don’t get an option on the Tesla App to separate our vehicles into different accounts. This means that our login to the Tesla App has access to ALL our Tesla vehicles. Therefore, we have no way of giving you access to just your vehicle, and if we gave you logins to the Tesla App you would have access to our whole fleet. We hope you can understand why we can’t do this.
However, we have discussed this with Tesla and they responded that they are working on a fleet solution to remedy this. They have not given us a time-frame or any reassurance that it’s something they will definitely offer, but we will keep you updated if we hear of any developments.

·
Registered
15,539 Posts
I don’t think so, as it requires Tesla account access, but it’s a step in the right direction. Maybe Tesla will roll out a fleet solution soon. It’s only a mere 8months ago that Evezy had discussions with Tesla about this.
Yes. EVEZY have the Tesla account to grant access. I'm assuming this system allows family and friends to easily register to use this service.

·
Registered
1,396 Posts
Yes. EVEZY have the Tesla account to grant access. I'm assuming this system allows family and friends to easily register to use this service.
Correct, if you own or lease the car, then it’s available. Not something fleets can do yet though.

·
Registered
1,727 Posts
You can add friends and family to ALL cars under a Tesla account, not each car. Evezy’s cars are under one account. Everyone you give access to will have access to the fleet.

Reactions: burnt_crisps2

·
Registered
15,539 Posts
You can add friends and family to ALL cars under a Tesla account, not each car. Evezy’s cars are under one account. Everyone you give access to will have access to the fleet.
Where do you get that from? It doesn’t seem to be the case from the screen shots.

5961 - 5980 of 6124 Posts