Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
538 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Originally announced as PF0, the Battista is the first Pininfarina-branded high-performance luxury electric hypercar.
It is powered by a Rimac Automobili T-shaped 120 kWh battery pack and has four non-synchronous motors placed on each wheel.

The car is built on a carbon fibre monocoque chassis and carbon fibre body panels to keep the weight low.
Only 150 will be made, with a price of just under €2 million according to the manufacturer.

According to Automobili Pininfarina the Battista has a power output of 1,400 kW (1,903 PS; 1,877 hp),
Has a top speed in excess of 349 km/h (217 mph).

It can accelerate from 0–100 km/h (0–62 mph) in less than 2 seconds, and 0–300 km/h (0–186 mph) in less than 12 seconds. The range amounts to 300 miles on a single charge and the hypercar can be recharged from 20-80% state-of-charge in less than 25 minutes.

Automobili Pininfarina has announced a new partnership with Naim Audio, Salisbury, UK, designed to create a 1300 Watt sound experience for Battista.

The G Force of that kind of acceleration would snap you neck or spine, surely.

If they are looking to get a range of 300 miles from a 120Kwh battery with that kind of acceleration on tap, well good luck with that, all I can say.

I am a big fan of NAIM AUDIO, so well done to them, a good UK export.

Automobili Pininfarina

https://www.cnet.com/roadshow/news/automobili-pininfarina-hypercar-

battista/#:~:text=Automobili%20Pininfarina%20has%20picked%20a%20name%20for%20its,public%20debut%20at%20the%202019%20Geneva%20Motor%20Show.

https://www.autofutures.tv/2020/07/29/automobili-pininfarina-announces-10-speaker-sonic-experience-for-battista-hypercar-owners/

Automobili Pininfarina ties up with Naim for audio system in pure-electric supercar Battista | Business

World’s First Pure Electric Hypercar From Pininfarina Gets Luxury Audio System From Naim

·
Registered
4 Posts
I didn't realise we had a high-end audio company here in Salisbury!

With the Lotus Evija, Tesla Roadster, and Rimac C2, there are going to be some great electric hypercars coming out, although I believe the whole powertain of the Battista is essentially the C2.

·
Registered
538 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
[
I didn't realise we had a high-end audio company here in Salisbury!

With the Lotus Evija, Tesla Roadster, and Rimac C2, there are going to be some great electric hypercars coming out, although I believe the whole powertain of the Battista is essentially the C2.
NAIM have been producing world beating Audio for over 46 years - although expensive the sound and build quality are staggering.

I bought a NAIM MU-SO - QB last year, superb streaming device:

Mu-so Qb 2nd Generation

When I registered the warranty, they put me on their emailing list and that how I found out about their association with Pininfarini, I wouldn't have known anything about the Battista otherwise.

NAIM also produce the in car HIFI for Bentley.

Always interesting to see the boundaries of EV's being pushed to the extreme.[/QUOTE]

1 - 3 of 3 Posts