Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
Nissan LEAF30
5,928 Posts
What a huge step backwards. :eek: :mad:

It's bad enough that BMW stopped making cars for Europe but concentrated on the USA, but to now concentrate on China. :(

I wonder what they have done with the space where the ICE went as the battery is clearly underneath the car?

Apart from the badge and the knowledge transfer how is this any different to an MG ZS EV?

·
Zoe Devotee
9,310 Posts
What a huge step backwards. :eek: :mad:

It's bad enough that BMW stopped making cars for Europe but concentrated on the USA, but to now concentrate on China. :(

I wonder what they have done with the space where the ICE went as the battery is clearly underneath the car?

Apart from the badge and the knowledge transfer how is this any different to an MG ZS EV?
Wow!

So I was under the impression the X3 and X5 were always very much "American" cars primarily. Ok so now the rest of world likes SUV style cars too.

Whats under the bonnet? All the stuff that EVs need that doesn't include the battery.

How is it different to am MG ZS EV? Why is that even a thing? Different sector, similar market perhaps. But the BMW won't be bought by money savvy MG buyers.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts