Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner
6921 - 6940 of 6963 Posts

·
EVEZY code d55d6 *** Try my car cost calculator
'19 i3 120Ah / '20 Kona 64kWh / '21 e208
3,507 Posts
Just ordered a car from Onto for the first time. Used a referral code yet they've just charged my card with the full amount the rental's supposed to be (rather than £50 less) - is that normal?
I don’t think so - pretty sure it should be applied to the first invoice. I’d jump on the live chat!

·
Registered
312 Posts
All sorted fairly painlessly, not sure what went wrong but it’s all good!

Car should be delivered a week on Friday!

·
evezy referral code d6540
3,609 Posts
All sorted fairly painlessly, not sure what went wrong but it’s all good!

Car should be delivered a week on Friday!
Have you joined the ONTO community forum yet?

·
Registered
£50 off onto code 15cb9
193 Posts
It’s finally here! I’ve build a little EV feature comparison tool for all the cars in onto’s fleet.

You can find it here: ONTO EV Feature Comparison

Have a play around with all the different filters & options :) I did my best to get all the features correct using onto’s website, the manufacturer’s brochures and website, and forums, but some were a bit ambiguous, so if you see something that’s wrong please do let me know and I’ll fix it immediately :) The same goes for any bugs you encounter!

Please excuse the cheeky addition of my referral code :p

·
Registered
2,810 Posts
@BenB React or Angular?

·
Registered
2,810 Posts
First React product I’ve seen that works, fair play

Reactions: burnt_crisps2

·
3,507 Posts
ID.3 Family version now available from On.to

·
Registered
312 Posts
What’s the difference between Family and Life? I was hoping it was the 77kwh model which it doesn’t look like it is.

·
3,507 Posts
What’s the difference between Family and Life? I was hoping it was the 77kwh model which it doesn’t look like it is.

·
Registered
312 Posts
Meh. Anything else coming soon you know of? Seeing rumours of the Q4 eTron

·
Registered
Renault Zoe ZE50 R135 Iconic
124 Posts

·
3,609 Posts
I would also like to know if that's going to be available! @Bill N / @E7EV do you know anything?
I have no specific information but doubt they will get the 77kWh version because it’s only a 4 seater and would limit it’s appeal to those with families.

·
3,609 Posts
£1100 a month for a Model 3 , jeezus !!!
You tell me where you could rent a Model 3 all inclusive for a month for any less than that. This is monthly hire including free supercharging, Ionity and a number of other networks too.

·
Registered
VW ID.3 w/ Onto
44 Posts
Seeing rumours of the Q4 eTron
The Q4 eTron has been confirmed by the CEO, and then subsequently confirmed as delayed by the team a couple of months ago. It's possible they'll be available soon, but best to keep a watchful eye over either their website or the Onto forum (Onto Community)

It's been confirmed as being the e-tron 40 S Line (with Comfort & Sound Package) at £999 per month

·
Registered
312 Posts
The Q4 eTron has been confirmed by the CEO, and then subsequently confirmed as delayed by the team a couple of months ago. It's possible they'll be available soon, but best to keep a watchful eye over either their website or the Onto forum (Onto Community)

It's been confirmed as being the e-tron 40 S Line (with Comfort & Sound Package) at £999 per month
Thanks! I’ll keep an eye out.

Reactions: tyson
6921 - 6940 of 6963 Posts