Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Rolec don't use Chinese rubbish????
The video is one brand of chargers that is Chinese. Rolec don't have a a very good brand reputation with a number of people who have experienced burn outs on their chargers too. I haven't seen anyone on these forums say they are 'English' rubbish.

Maybe make your points in the future without your racist stereotypes spilling out.

Edit: The post title also show's the original poster's bias. The youtube video is a review of the shoddy charges from a company called 'SETEC' and is titled as such but the poster saw fit to title his post the 'perils of CHINESE chargers' as though it's an indictment of all Chinese chargers when there is no such information in the video.

·
Registered
5,112 Posts
I think the (minor) point is that Rolec use rubbish made in China when they have the choice of using quality Chinese made components or quality components made in Europe. Now, what is racist about that statement?

·
Registered
Nissan LEAF30
6,907 Posts
I think the (minor) point is that Rolec use rubbish made in China
Now, what is racist about that statement?
That Rolec use rubbish is the issue. Where they source it from is irrelevant unless that fact is proof of the issue. Rubbish products originate from most if not all countries, quality ones likewise.

·
Registered
14 Posts
I guess it depends on if you prefix every consumable good you make a comment on with it's country of manufacture.

·
Registered
14 Posts
I think the (minor) point is that Rolec use rubbish made in China when they have the choice of using quality Chinese made components or quality components made in Europe. Now, what is racist about that statement?
I guess it depends on if you prefix every consumable good you make a comment on with it's country of manufacture.

·
Registered
VW Passat GTE
676 Posts
I think the (minor) point is that Rolec use rubbish made in China when they have the choice of using quality Chinese made components or quality components made in Europe.
I guess they have a lot to learn from companies like British Leyland.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts