Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner

The Zoe's Charger has landed..

2K views 13 replies 7 participants last post by  John2 
#1 ·
My getting a home charge unit for the Zoe was turning into a bit of a Saga..but today,that came to an end..
It took the install guy about 4 hours,but he did a nice,neat Job..The driveway my DIY inclined neighbours (with some input from Me..) created comes up to the concrete path outside the back door,where there's a downspout on the wall as a centreline..there's just room between spout and door for the unit,and he concealed the cable behind the spouting..nobody's going to trip on the cable going to the shed from the house..I just completed my first charge at home..should mean less parking up with time on my hands when I can now leave home with a full charge.though I'm still going to make use of free charging when shopping..so,a little over 2 months wait..anyone else waiting longer?

Attachments

See less See more
#2 ·
Congratulations. I'm sure you'll really notice the difference! FWiW, you beat me, mine took about 6 weeks of faffing before a simple and neat 3 hour install. That was a year ago now and I'd forgotten how much trouble it was. Which is the good thing about ZOE.

Reactions: EV Rider
#7 ·
That should be fine (that's the setup I use at home, Chrome on Vista). Do you know what type of extension the file has? (usually a .jpg)

#12 ·
BG are booked to do mine on Friday, I ordered the Zoe in early August so if all goes well it will have taken about a month. Its a pity the unit is so wide, it may make it more difficult to position, but perhaps it will be ok. The Zoe won't arrive till November so I will have no way of testing it until then unless I can get my hands on an i3 for a da.
It looks like BG and Chargemaster are installing the same equipment, rebadged.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.