Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner

1 - 20 of 85 Posts

·
Registered
2,036 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A lot of cancelled orders by the looks of it.

Buy buy buy!

Reactions: E7EV

·
evezy referral code d6540
3,069 Posts
Just counted 28 including LRs and Ps.

·
Registered
3,150 Posts
It will be people not wanting to collect or changing their minds hoping for price drops as the virus drives prices of vehicles down. Other than bog roll and pasta of course

·
EGGY
1,170 Posts
There'll be a load more not being advertised as well (or there was when I bought mine at the beginning of March), just walk in a shop and take your pick

Reactions: TiJayFLY

·
Registered
2,036 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
They are correctly priced including accessories and registration fee, tax etc.

·
Registered
1,172 Posts
There's even more than they list on their website on here, plus you can filter by those with a discount, although Tels declare discount on the on the price the car was made not the current price so you do get some funnies..

·
Registered
2,036 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I still crack up every time I see this one... guy bought a lemon, bless him

Reactions: E7EV

·
Registered
2,036 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Agreed. But there’s still folk who will appreciate being made aware that there’s tons on offer.

·
3,069 Posts
I still crack up every time I see this one... guy bought a lemon, bless him
I like the way the blurb says it’s a rare LHD version, as if that’s a plus point in this country. Just take it across the channel, or the pond, and it won’t be so rare 😂

Reactions: TiJayFLY

·
Registered
17,341 Posts
I like the way the blurb says it’s a rare LHD version, as if that’s a plus point in this country. Just take it across the channel, or the pond, and it won’t be so rare 😂
That’s not the half of it.

If you haven’t sent the existing thread in this you need to.

·
3,069 Posts
That’s not the half of it.

If you haven’t sent the existing thread in this you need to.
Where/how can I find that thread?

·
Registered
421 Posts
Ironically, it’s left hand driveness is its one and only saving grace....Although I notice it’s still not registered here....What did I say in that thread? Told you so 😎

·
Registered
1,566 Posts
I'm hoping that it's still the case (lots of SR+ in inventory) when lockdown ends.

I'm also hoping Tesla waive their 12 month 're-order same spec' restriction.... it's either that or I buy second-hand!

You have to laugh at the dealers trying to sell pre-owned cars with 5-6k miles on for more than the new price direct from Tesla :D

1 - 20 of 85 Posts