Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Dear community,

Does one of you has the problem that the think blue monitor is not showing?
I have a 2015 Golf GTE with Executive Plus package.
Also is there a way check if my GTE has Dynamic Chassis Control?

Kind regards,

·
Registered
122 Posts
For dynamic chassis control, look to see if your dampers have any wires coming out of them, DCC had the electronic dampers.

·
Registered
Volkswagen ID.3 Life
2,420 Posts
For dynamic chassis control, look to see if your dampers have any wires coming out of them, DCC had the electronic dampers.
Wouldn’t you also see suspension/ride settings in the Individual mode settings?

·
Registered
24 Posts
If you have access to a OBDeleven, you can probably do them both. Think Blue needs to be activated in the MIB2 unit and if you see control unit 14 in the installed units list that means you have DCC. There are no setting for the DCC by default. Only controlled by activating GTE mode.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
If you have access to a OBDeleven, you can probably do them both. Think Blue needs to be activated in the MIB2 unit and if you see control unit 14 in the installed units list that means you have DCC. There are no setting for the DCC by default. Only controlled by activating GTE mode.
Can you also enable performance monitor with a OBDeleven pro on a MK7 GTE?

·
Registered
16 Posts
Can you also enable performance monitor with a OBDeleven pro on a MK7 GTE?
No, but it's correct that you have to buy a SwaP code or use a hacked unit for the performance monitor on a GTE.

Beside that, the gateway controller has to support it. In my case Turbo Boost ain't working. But g-sensor, oil and coolwater temperature are working fine....

1 - 10 of 10 Posts