Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

I’m thinking of buying a 2015 model in the Uk with around 30kmiles on clock for around £15k anything I should look out for. Is reliability an issue? Are spare parts expensive? What about the battery is that covered by some warranty? Tyres, I noticed it doesn’t have a spare is that an issue? Is it expensive to get the electrics fine at home? My commute is 20mikes each way and I have charging points at work? Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Going for a test drive in a couple of hours
Thanks
Carl

·
Registered
7 Posts
I got a 2017, and aftermarket is almost unexisted.
Like i wanted to get a button for extra high beam light, but not even the car Seller could get one. So i guess i gotto buy on ebay for similar cars, and just hope it fits...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
56 Posts
Which model?
Running the heater will use fuel (3h) or limit your ev range ( other models)

Had no real issues ... front brakes needed at £30k.
5 yr warranty on 2015 models but wouldn’t promise they would replace if it losses “range “

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for the feedback, I spoke to a company that installs the charging point at home and they won’t quote until I have the car. Looking at the 3h.
I’m just worried about whether I will really see the cost savings
Is the 4h the higher spec?
I took it for a test drive and it was nice to drive but my son didn’t feel the back seats were that comfy

1 - 4 of 4 Posts