Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2021 Corsa-e SE Nav
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all.
I'm thinking of changing to a small EV, currently have a Citigo Ice on PCP but will probably look to lease as like most my usage has dropped significantly.
I did initially look at the Seat Mii EV or a up but the fact that I couldn't charge above 3kw put me off. Any other suggestions.
100 mile real range would do fine.
I think I would probably lease.
Any advice and best place to lease from please.
Thanks.
J.

·
Registered
MG5
224 Posts
The MG5 has just had a battery increase to the LR model so the standard might drop in price.
I was looking at a small car possibly the Mini but i couldn't belive the pricve of the MG5 it's got a boot and great to drive.

·
Registered
273 Posts
Pretty sure that the Citigo/Mii/e-Up EVs (all very similar cars) are available with rapid charge capabilities. Just not at every trim level. If you were otherwise happy with them, that would seem the way to go.

Other options worth looking at are the Renault Zoe and Peugeot e-208, which are both a bit bigger, although still small cars. Mini and Honda E are other options in this size, but more pricey.

Then you get into the MGs, Leaf and ID.3, another step up in size.

Kind regards
- Garry

·
Registered
Renault Zoe ZE50 R135 Iconic
122 Posts
Three lease firms I often see mentioned are:

www.on.to
www.drive-electric.co.uk
www.carwow.co.uk

I haven't leased an EV so can't give any personal feedback . Maybe others can comment?
Drive Electric might be a lease company, but the other two aren’t

ONTO is a subscription service - no deposit or minimum term, you can get a car just for a month if you want. Good opportunity to test the model you may want to lease long term. I’m a satisfied customer (see referral code in my signature for £50 off).

CarWow is a website to compare prices from different dealerships/lease companies, I don’t think they lease cars directly - but very useful to find good deals, at least the cheapest I’ve seen so far are usually through it.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts