Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All,

One thing I have discovered is that it is highly recommded by a lot of people to extend the Zoe warranty, however I missed my opportunity to extend it front Renault last year, as I never noticed the deadline go by.

Can anyone recommend anywhere to get a warranty from? Worried that my Zoe will give me an unwanted surprise...

Thanks

·
Speak, Eevee!
1,338 Posts
It's one of those rumours that's gained a life of its own rather than ever hearing from anyone who has it and has used it, but allegedly the RAC does a good one.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It's one of those rumours that's gained a life of its own rather than ever hearing from anyone who has it and has used it, but allegedly the RAC does a good one.
Have heard the same, does it go through a company called Ala?

·
Speak, Eevee!
1,338 Posts
Have heard the same, does it go through a company called Ala?
No idea sorry, the only other thing I've heard is one person enquired and was told it's through "participating dealers"

It'd probably be interesting for everyone to hear how it goes and what the cost is - as I say it's just one of those bits of received wisdom that has been bouncing around the Zoe community at least for the 2 years that I've owned one. At least it's a starting point for someone to ask.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts