Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
There's some good lease deals on the Leaf in particular, but I could do with a few hours to get familiar with the car especially as it's a foot longer than my Mk4 Golf, which is the main thing that puts me off, as I live in Bristol. E-Car club has a few Leaf 2.0s in London and Luton which seem to be available. If I get a Leaf in Luton for three hours does anyone have suggestions for test drive routes to get an idea of what it would be like to live with a Leaf? Any one way systems or similar to avoid!? I'll definitely want to take it on the motorway, drive through town, try street parking, parking in supermarket car parks etc.

Thanks

·
Registered
67 Posts
You could try the EV experience centre in Milton Keynes. They have a selection of.different EVs (I don't think they have a leaf now though). They do short 15 minute drives but you can also have one for up to 5 days for about £50.

Sent from my PH-1 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
You could try the EV experience centre in Milton Keynes.
I did that last Sunday! They were very helpful. I tried the E-Up, E-Golf and i3. Useful to compare cars one after the other like that. But as it's only 20 minute drive and the Leaf isn't available for long tests, I could do with a bit more time to decide if the Leaf is right for me.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts