Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This might be an obvious question but I'm having trouble setting a timed charge. It used to work no problem but know I can't get it to do it. I've been on and set departure times and temperature but the display (and dash when I turn off) shows the timer with the fan as on but the charging is off. When I plug it in it will charge straight away but then pre condition at the correct time.

Am I doing something stupid with this and missing something really obvious? I was sure that before I just set the departure time and the charging time was on.

This is a First Edition and I did have some problems with the 12v going flat but that has been replaced and working fine now.

Thanks

·
Registered
708 Posts
This might be an obvious question but I'm having trouble setting a timed charge. It used to work no problem but know I can't get it to do it. I've been on and set departure times and temperature but the display (and dash when I turn off) shows the timer with the fan as on but the charging is off. When I plug it in it will charge straight away but then pre condition at the correct time.

Am I doing something stupid with this and missing something really obvious? I was sure that before I just set the departure time and the charging time was on.

This is a First Edition and I did have some problems with the 12v going flat but that has been replaced and working fine now.

Thanks
What about the setting for off-peak?

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Sorry about the delay

I hadn't currently got any of peak times set. It was just the departure time which used to delay the charge to finish when I wanted to set off.

I did a factory rest on the unit and it started working again.

Don't need to worry about off peak yet as, 12 months later, I'm still waiting for my "new" smart meter to connect to the network. Got an installation date for the third meter now!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.