Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This might be an obvious question but I'm having trouble setting a timed charge. It used to work no problem but know I can't get it to do it. I've been on and set departure times and temperature but the display (and dash when I turn off) shows the timer with the fan as on but the charging is off. When I plug it in it will charge straight away but then pre condition at the correct time.

Am I doing something stupid with this and missing something really obvious? I was sure that before I just set the departure time and the charging time was on.

This is a First Edition and I did have some problems with the 12v going flat but that has been replaced and working fine now.

Thanks

·
Registered
611 Posts
This might be an obvious question but I'm having trouble setting a timed charge. It used to work no problem but know I can't get it to do it. I've been on and set departure times and temperature but the display (and dash when I turn off) shows the timer with the fan as on but the charging is off. When I plug it in it will charge straight away but then pre condition at the correct time.

Am I doing something stupid with this and missing something really obvious? I was sure that before I just set the departure time and the charging time was on.

This is a First Edition and I did have some problems with the 12v going flat but that has been replaced and working fine now.

Thanks
What about the setting for off-peak?

1 - 2 of 2 Posts