Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
193 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yesterday I accepted a lease quote for a car that was listed as in-stock. Since clicking SUBMIT, I've heard nothing from the leasing company or the finance company. Almost all of my cars have been on PCP and those finance companies contacted me within an hour or two of me submitting an application to confirm the order.

Is this normal for leasing? If a car's in stock, is there a predictable timeframe for confirmation of order, delivery, etc.?

(I've emailed the leasing company for confirmation but they haven't replied.)

Thanks.

·
Registered
9 Posts
I am going trough this just now, although direct with dealership and leased via Arval. my time scale was...

18/1 requested a quote via whatcar website
20/1 sent initial info for ID and credit check
21/1 confirmation of passed check and placed order for a stock vehicle after a few emails tweaking the quote
25/1 signed hire agreement
1/2 Agreements and paperwork sent for processing to supplying dealer
5/2 Car being delivered (THAT'S TOMORROW and I'm a tad excitable for my first dip into EV)

Joe

·
Registered
193 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks.

I'm expecting it to take about three weeks; that sounds about right from your experience.

You're getting the same car as I (hopefully) am. (y)

·
Registered
9 Posts
Thanks.

I'm expecting it to take about three weeks; that sounds about right from your experience.

You're getting the same car as I (hopefully) am. (y)
Hyundai Ioniq, Premium, RED?
Dealers being dealers I had to be more proactive in getting some info but they were always on the ball when I contacted them.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts