Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
I'm not crazy, the attack has begun.
30,270 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If you have a case where you have had to pay out for HV system parts that were covered by warranty, but Vauxhall were too obstructive for you to argue, I have OLEV back on the case.

As 15 of you know, I sent a group complaint to them from us 3 years ago and I have not dropped it. They have just now responded more positively, after the first OLEV guy did zip zero and left his post and I kept pushing it for the last 3 years.

I am putting forward @Russ Freeman 's case, as you will see in those threads, but if anyone has their own unresolved case, now is the time to have it pursued.

OLEV will contact Vauxhall again with what I send them. If you want me to include your case then message me privately and send me the thing you had to pay for, what you paid, when it was refused, the dealer, your name and email address, and tell me if you are content for me to share all of that with OLEV and Vauxhall.

Now is your moment to get your money back.

·
Registered
Nissan LEAF30
5,954 Posts
Well done Donald. Someone should direct Vauxhall's lawyers and PR to your persistence in arguing on here and they'll roll over very quickly.

·
Registered
447 Posts
Well done!! Just goes to show that dogged persistence pays off sometimes...

I was one of the 15 but have no specific fault at present except the cabin heating under electricity I mentioned a couple of weeks ago. I'm still not clear if that really does fall under warranty or not, if it were, say, the valve ( which it sounded like it could be, from others' description)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts