Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Last night i noticed on the map 2 EV charger locations near to my home, One very close to mine and listed on my street and another on a connecting street. As far as I have noticed my EV is the only one on my street but i don't have a wall charger (failed to meet the olev requirement to the charger included scheme with chargemaster) i have an Ohme 3 pin i sometime use. With the other street there is another EV owner who happens to have a wall box. when you search to charging locations both appear under the relative street name but have a * on the end. Does anyone know why tom tom is listing these and where/how they have obtained the locations of peoples personal chargers?

·
Premium Member
9,921 Posts
By default it will automatically add a charger you have used, so it is highly likely both are yours. The second one is most likely due to an inaccurate GPS position at some point when you charged. Even plugging in with the "granny" charger will add a charging point!

·
Registered
2,099 Posts
Early days the Zoe would log any location as a charge point if it was sitting in the sun causing small increase in charge %, not sure if that still happens.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts