Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone. I decided to join this forum since it seems to be one of the most knowledgeable and relevant to me as a C-Zero driver.
I've owned my EV since 9/14 but had never ventured outside of Cornwall, I live in Newquay, and only once charged at a location other than my house. However, last week I decided to try to make it to Plymouth having read, on this site, about a Rapid Charger at Vospers. It turned out to be a stressful day so I thought I'd share my experience and hopefully pick up a few tips from other members along the way.
Check my other posts soon!

·
http://ts.la/david3488
702 Posts
Sounds like fun...

·
Administrator
11,835 Posts
Hi everyone. I decided to join this forum since it seems to be one of the most knowledgeable and relevant to me as a C-Zero driver.
I've owned my EV since 9/14 but had never ventured outside of Cornwall, I live in Newquay, and only once charged at a location other than my house. However, last week I decided to try to make it to Plymouth having read, on this site, about a Rapid Charger at Vospers. It turned out to be a stressful day so I thought I'd share my experience and hopefully pick up a few tips from other members along the way.
Check my other posts soon!
Welcome! Look forward to your contributions, great to have more and more different types of EVs and their owners joining up lately. :)

·
Registered
Peugeot iON 2013, Renault Zoe 50 2020
464 Posts
Hello there, from a fellow Newquay EV owner. Is your C-Zero silver like my iON ?

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hello there, from a fellow Newquay EV owner. Is your C-Zero silver like my iON ?
Hi, I've just seen your post. Yes, mine is silver. There are two others Ive noticed - one silver and one white.
I always wave if I see them.
:)

·
Registered
Peugeot iON 2013, Renault Zoe 50 2020
464 Posts
Hi, I've just seen your post. Yes, mine is silver. There are two others Ive noticed - one silver and one white.
I always wave if I see them.
:)
We wave too - sometimes we get a wave back :)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts