Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Zoe Devotee
9,182 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I know there has been some talk about the actual MG top Speed (93mph allegedly). Just a heads up for those owners that have tested, if you want to confirm with satnav you can check this in the navigation app (assuming you load the nav when "testing").

If you go to the settings menu then the about button and scroll to the bottom of the screen you'll find a lot of info like average speed, average moving speed, top speed etc all stored in the nav.

If you do a full reset on the Nav it will zero all of these figures, if for some reason you don't want to advertise your top speed runs lol. Mine obviously only ever showed 70mph as it top speed.

I found this setting last night when sitting in the car testing my charging was working following my low speed incident (as mentioned in another thread). 20mph and a pheasant don't mix, goodness only knows what would happen at the speed limit.

Reactions: Paul M

·
Registered
1,197 Posts
this is quite interesting. I would be inclined to reset the top speed before handing the car over to a garage or valet parking, just in case someone decides to take the car for a spin, then you can see what they got up to when you were away!

·
Zoe Devotee
9,182 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
That was my primary interest to be honest, but I appreciated how those doing "top speed runs on their own private tracks" would be interested too.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts