Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
Kia eNiro 4+, White
307 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For those who might want a second set of sensors, on say a set of winter wheels. I bought:
AliExpress TPMS Sensors
from AliExpress. I can't vouch for longevity, but I can say that they do work. It took a few miles before they registered and I didn't have to do anything like activate them.

$35.53 vs £200.00 strikes me as a win at this point

·
Registered
Kia e-Niro 2 LR, Seat Mii
1,618 Posts
I cant figure out how to see the tire pressures to see which one is wrong.
It's on one of the menus accessed via the buttons on the steering wheel. I don't remember which one off the top of my head, but it wasn't terribly obvious. "User Settings" -> "Driver assistance", I think (looking at the manual.)
But your car may be different from mine (e-niro 2 64kWh MY22) because when the TPMS warning appears, the tyre pressure display also appears on the dashboard.

That's for the TPMS readings, of course. If you want to be sure of the actual pressures you need a tyre pressure gauge. I have one of the old fashioned pencil type and I believe they are quite reliable.

·
Registered
Kia eNiro 4+, White
307 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Did they work out for you? I have a set of tires I bought second hand, and now when I started using them I get the TPMS light. I cant figure out how to see the tire pressures to see which one is wrong.
Well - they have worked for at least 12 months now on a set of winter wheels. I have noticed that after changeover you need to drive quite fast to get them to register

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.