Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner

Traction battery errors

3K views 4 replies 4 participants last post by  bmwfools 
#1 ·
Hi,

Does anyone know what error you would have if the traction battery wasn't fitted?

There is a couple of Zoe's in auctions and am thinking of bidding but they won't tell me if it's fitted or not they just say it's take a chance but i can see the dash and the 2 cars say different messages but no battery status.

So anyone got any ideas?

Discussion starter · #4 ·
Yes looking on copart there is 2 on there. Was looking at the 2018 as that will be 40kw battery and was thinking of taking that battery and putting it in my wife's, in theory was hoping the battery was written off by insurance and paid out so therefore no lease on it.

I rang copart and they said they can't tell me if it's there or not or if it's under a lease or not, it was really bizarre they wouldn't help.

So it looks like I'll not take a punt then as doesn't seem worth it if there is no way to tell, the ride height of the cars does look a little high as well so was thinking that was also a giveaway.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.