Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
5,063 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm getting a new car, and probably going to trade in my i3, but if anyone is interested:

FS: i3 REx 60Ah, 16 plate (first registered 1st March 2016). 59600 miles. £13,000

Platinum silver, park assist (automated parking but don't use unless you want dinged wheels), reversing camera, front & rear parking sensors, loft interior, driving assist plus (active cruise control, traffic jam assist). DC charging.

Minor dings to wheels (see above), also driver side rear wheel has a scratch across it. Small scratch on bumper. Windscreen chip (filled by autoglass).

I'm in the Abingdon area if anyone wants to come and see.

·
Registered
437 Posts
Hi Duncan,

Do you have any pictures of the interior? We're interested but would also need to get rid of the eGolf first!

·
Registered
5,063 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi Duncan,

Do you have any pictures of the interior? We're interested but would also need to get rid of the eGolf first!

Here's some photos, but unless I've actually sold it I plan to trade it in when I collect the new car (which right now seems likely to be around the end of next week) so that might be a problem if you have one to sell first.

·
Registered
437 Posts
Here's some photos, but unless I've actually sold it I plan to trade it in when I collect the new car (which right now seems likely to be around the end of next week) so that might be a problem if you have one to sell first.
Ah gotcha, unfortunately won't work for me then lol. Good luck with the new car anyway :)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts