Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
271 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone discovered how to completely turn off the traffic announcements? I lower the volume to zero but it comes back up.

·
Registered
758 Posts
On 'mine' it is switched off in the DAB menu. I also checked the similar menu when on FM and its off in there too.

Whether the two 'TA' buttons are connected or independent i didn't test to be honest. It does explain why i've had no announcements in the last 3 days tho!

·
Registered
271 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
On 'mine' it is switched off in the DAB menu. I also checked the similar menu when on FM and its off in there too.

Whether the two 'TA' buttons are connected or independent i didn't test to be honest. It does explain why i've had no announcements in the last 3 days tho!
I've offed it in DAB - I'll have a look at FM.

·
Registered
1,280 Posts
I have the 24kWh Carwings and may be the same for all models? Give this a try.
Menu-Settings-Navigation-TMC Traffic Information Settings-TMC Traffic Announcement - On\Off

·
Registered
1 Posts
Has anyone discovered how to completely turn off the traffic announcements? I lower the volume to zero but it comes back up.
You need to go to the DAB radio settings and under this there is a tab that allows you to turn off TA on the bluetooth Tab its buried deep in the heart of nowhere and Nissan are unaware of where it is ????

1 - 10 of 10 Posts