Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
8,106 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Just an unashamed plug for Transport Evolved particularly for the newcomers that have recently joined the EV community and may not know about it.

Transport Evolved is a web site and weekly news show run by Nikki Gordon-Bloomfield (@aminorjourney) with Mark Chatterley (@Mark Chatterley) and Michael Thwaite in the USA. It brings us the latest in EV news and comment in an entertaining and fun format. They have a weekly live recording which you can listen in on live as it is recorded and lots of shorter comments and articles, reviews, first impressions etc. Personally I like the shorter vids (T.E.N.) but everything is worth watching IMO.

They are trying to get more YouTube subscribers right now so why not sign up and keep in touch with the EV world.

Click here for more info and to sign up :)

·
Leaf lover
4,776 Posts
I daily go to Transport Evolved because there is so much new stuff and I like the friendly way Nikki and Mark deliver it.
Visit SpeakEV and Leaftalk most days, not getting along to well with the i3 forum and perhaps visit facebook/nissan leaf one a week now.
what am I missing from the list?

·
Registered
8,106 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well, I can't think of anywhere else I go to on a regular basis for the UK to be honest. If it is in the news or it is important then Transport Evolved will have it so I don't feel a need to go else where. :)

I do occasionally visit the Tesla Owners Club forum and I visit mynissanleaf.com for USA leaf chat but nothing much else.

If anyone already does already visit Transport Evolved regularly then it makes sense to subscribe on YourTube IMO :)

·
Administrator
11,835 Posts
I basically go here and twitter will send me other places sometimes. If I search for LEAF stuff for myself I generally up on mynissanleaf (US based) as they've got a really great community clearly sharing the things I'm searching for on Google!

I'm really hopeful people will expand their use of the vehicle specific forums here (eg BMW i) to the extend that we can expand them to match the GM/Vauxhall forum eventually, I genuinely believe that people must think (sort of) like me, and be EV people, not LEAF, BMW, GM people (or a bit of both, but I'm trying to cater for that too).

:)

·
Registered
Peugeot iON 2013, Renault Zoe 50 2020
464 Posts
If you have an I-Miev, iON or C-Zero, there's a US based forum (with multi-national membership) at myimiev.com - lots of technical info on the cars, and a lot of info on Canion, an android based CAN bus analysis/display tool.

http://myimiev.com/forum/index.php

1 - 5 of 5 Posts