Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Not super app literate here. Can anyone walk me through the basic steps to activate Canion? Downloaded the app to my old android phone. Downloaded the obdlink lx app also. Link lx is plugged into the car and Bluetooth paired to the phone. What do I do next?

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Ok I’m getting data on Canion. What should I be looking for? I’m seeing battery temp and voltage. What’s the most important data?

·
Registered
2,191 Posts
Summary battery data is on the left. Scroll down the various screens to see cell voltages, all 88 of them or 80 in my case. Next screen is cell level temperatures, with this you can see what is happening re rapid charging and why Aircon or just blower is activated. Or why rapid charging is soo slow in cold weather unless you heat battery by driving etc

Whole bunch of screens and statistics related to energy consumption from driving, elevation gained or lost etc

AC screen informs you what is going into battery during charging from EVSE ( about 2.5 kW with various pauses and charge tapering)

My trip timer screen can be customised to add AH capacity, heater flow and return temperatures etc

1 - 4 of 4 Posts