Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can anyone please knowlegdably clarify:

1) regulations permitting, later this year I want to take the car over to Eire, ROI and I'm wondering if, preparatory, the •satnav device• will need an engineer to reprogram it or will the thing a u t o m a t i c a l l y work over there (ie without anyone having to 'doctor' it as it were) in Southern Ireland, given that that country is in the EU?

Which scenario is the case?

[Being an octogenarian technophobe the scenario is beyond my capability to comprehend, unaided.]

2) on the car's door the •tyre pressures• are stated as 38 psi front/33 rear; however, Kwikfit are adamant that the figure should be 33 all round... I'm immensely conflicted between these two professional pieces of information. I'm SO konfused I'm spelling the operative word with a 'k!'

Because of lockdown I can't put either of these questions to my local dealer so in the interim I'm hoping this forum will be able to provide authentic answers.

Over to you.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.