Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
The Long Ranger
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Rolec cable in original bag, as new, My New MGZS-EV got written off with only 1500 miles on the clock, cable only used 2 or 3 times.

Prefer collection as shipping will eat into the value of the cable. I am based in Birmingham UK so ideal if you are local, was charged £220 from my MG dealer, but I am aware there are places to get them cheaper.

Will take £110
Grab a bargain.

·
Registered
3,243 Posts
Rolec cable in original bag, as new, My New MGZS-EV got written off with only 1500 miles on the clock, cable only used 2 or 3 times.

Prefer collection as shipping will eat into the value of the cable. I am based in Birmingham UK so ideal if you are local, was charged £220 from my MG dealer, but I am aware there are places to get them cheaper.

Will take £110
Grab a bargain.
Wow ...... that is SO unfortunate.
Everybody okay ?.
Is your insurance going to replace it like for like ?.

·
The Long Ranger
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Wow ...... that is SO unfortunate.
Everybody okay ?.
Is your insurance going to replace it like for like ?.
Yes thanks everyone is fine, now been paid out, but no gap insurance, so no new car. Admiral pay out market value only.

·
Registered
4,098 Posts
There's not exactly a glut of 2nd hand ZS EVs around so that shouldn't be too much less than new. Do you feel that Admiral have been fair or have they just taken a random 25% off for driving it off of the forecourt? :devilish:
The quality of an insurance company is only discovered when you come to claim on them. :rolleyes:

Reactions: Carty

·
The Long Ranger
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
There's not exactly a glut of 2nd hand ZS EVs around so that shouldn't be too much less than new. Do you feel that Admiral have been fair or have they just taken a random 25% off for driving it off of the forecourt? :devilish:
The quality of an insurance company is only discovered when you come to claim on them. :rolleyes:
Luckily my government grant meant I almost broke even.

·
Registered
3,243 Posts
How right you are !.

·
Registered
4,098 Posts
Luckily my government grant meant I almost broke even.
If it's not too personal a question, why are you not tempted by another? Is it the general change of circumstances due to the Pandemic or did you not enjoy the EV experience?

·
The Long Ranger
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
If it's not too personal a question, why are you not tempted by another? Is it the general change of circumstances due to the Pandemic or did you not enjoy the EV experience?
Was my second EV, so yes I like the idea, but insurance money would not stretch to a new one.

The cable is now sold.

·
Registered
218 Posts
Now sold. thank you all
It would be useful if you could now put SOLD in your advert title, save people wasting their time scrolling through.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts