Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can anyone tell me where to find this info? Can't find anything model-specific in the handbook - in my last car the recommended pressures were on a sticker inside the fuel flap, which was extremely handy. I need to know the optimum loaded and unloaded front/rear pressures please.

·
Registered
493 Posts
Open the driver's door and look to your left on the B pillar.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank you John, and sorry for the late reply. Do you know why there are 2 sets of pressures listed for a normal load? The second one has a red "Read the manual" icon next to it, but the manual doesn't seem to help...

·
Registered
12 Posts
Thank you John, and sorry for the late reply. Do you know why there are 2 sets of pressures listed for a normal load? The second one has a red "Read the manual" icon next to it, but the manual doesn't seem to help...
I believe it is comfort vs efficiency. The higher pressure provides for a more efficient but more jarring ride. From my manual:

Depending on the vehicle, the tyre pressure sticker may show details of a comfort tyre pressure ⇒ Fig. 239③ . The comfort tyre pressure allows increased driving comfort. Energy consumption may
increase when driving with comfort tyre pressure.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts