Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner

121 - 125 of 125 Posts

·
Registered
7,609 Posts
@Biffa Maybe since they installed the Tilburg test track.

Prior to that my understanding was the cars had final testing /QC in Fremont the motor(s) and battery removed, before the "glider" was shipped with "transit" subframes.

I could never work out if the motor the car was born with was the same as the one it got given when it hit Tilburg. I'm guessing not.

·
Registered
1,213 Posts
From the Tesla Support website today:

When will Model 3 deliveries begin in Great Britain?
First deliveries are scheduled to begin in July 2019, and will be prioritized based on reservation date, delivery location and configuration options.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Hey guys!

So I ordered my model 3 today!

What I’m confused about is.... what is the advantage of being a reservation holder??

I’ve held a reservation since 2017 looks like we get it in June and anyone who orders one off the street gets it in July!!!

If anyone needs a link to get 5000 free supercharging miles, feel free to use Free Supercharger Miles

Thanks
Jack

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
212 Posts
From the Tesla Support website today:

When will Model 3 deliveries begin in Great Britain?
First deliveries are scheduled to begin in July 2019, and will be prioritized based on reservation date, delivery location and configuration options.
The configurator still says June. Nice and clear as usual.

121 - 125 of 125 Posts
About this Discussion
124 Replies
35 Participants
bluboy
Speak EV - Electric Car Forums
A community for enthusiasts of all makes and models of EV from BMW to Tesla, Renault, Nissan, Mitsubishi and more. Join the electrifying discussion today!
Full Forum Listing