Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner

2761 - 2780 of 3196 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
How many people who ordered one Day one (May 1st) still haven't received their car yet?

And if so is it because you've made changes to your order?
Hi Lucas, I ordered 1st May, changed spec twice, once when P- appeared and again when it disappeared. Still haven't got my car.
However On Tuesday 17th September I got my delivery date so will be picking up my car a week today 26th Sept 4pm.:D:D:D:D:D
I suspect, but will never really know, that the changes made a difference but I'm certain the white interior did.

Model 3 Performance+ Pearl White, White, AP, Heathrow, 1st March 2019 Reservation, 1st May order no. 04xx. SC VIN 472xxx appeared 26th Aug

·
Registered
273 Posts
Anyone other than @Paulo here with EST loan experience? How long have they typically taken from receiving the final invoice to disbursing the funds? I think for Paulo it was less than 10 days.
My online application has now moved to 'Claim Being Checked.'
In my case I sent the final invoice on a Monday and the money left EST the next Monday.

·
Ampera aka IGOR
2,914 Posts
I wonder if I had a Final Invoice against my account in error? It is dated 18th August and the order date is the 12th of August. EST can't accept the one on file as it is dated before the loan application date. Been in touch with Tesla Edinburgh and they are going to forward on an updated one to the EST.

·
Registered
144 Posts
Hi - I hope this might help a little. My request has been at 'Claim Being Checked' statius since early July when I sent EST all of the documents except for the Final Invoice. Just over a week ago I was given a delivery (collection!) slot on Tuesday 24 Sep. I asked on five separate occasions over the following six days for a Final Invoice, each time being told it would arrive soon. I received an email from Delivery GB today advising that they needed a settlement figure for finance on a car I am trading in. This is despite me being assured previously several times that Delivery GB would need to approach the finance company direct. Anyway, I managed to obtain what was required, forward it to Tesla and received a Final Invoice this afternoon.

I sent the Final Invoice to EST and followed up with a call to EST. Very nice, friendly, polite person who told me that they have received 'many, many hundreds' of similar loan applications recently. 90+% are for Model 3s ... and many need drawdown for collection this month! The last point has created pressure for EST but they are delighted because Tesla is helping fulfil the objectives of the loan scheme. :) After processing, loan payments pass into a payment queue. Payments are processed in three batches per week on Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays. All payments go via BACS which means they are received two days after processing by EST. If all goes well, my loan payment should be approved next week and perhaps payment received early the following week. Might be a little earlier but unlikely.

I called Tesla at Edinburgh to explain that I would be unable to make collection on Tuesday and they very kindly rescheduled to another slot. Very polite, helpful and yes, they have much more than 'many, many hundreds' of Model 3 orders.

The last few days have been a bit of a test of my patience but sometimes that is how life goes. 😇
That's very helpful. Thanks so much. I have been on the phone to EST a couple of times and as you say, very polite staff who are willing to help. My delivery is scheduled (as per final invoice) on 26th, but have told Tesla that it is incumbent upon receiving the funds from EST. Tesla have said they are happy to move the date around as per that.

Really hoping to get the funds drawn down by next Thursday so that I can collect the car this month, as if it misses that day there won't be another payment run till 1st Oct!

·
Ampera aka IGOR
2,914 Posts
Called Tesla Edinburgh telling them that I need a final Invoice dated after my EST loan application. I called twice and on the second call I was asked if Delivery had been in touch but no call received. I've just checked the documents in the portal and I now have a credit note and a Final Invoice 2. I don't know if Delivery have sent it on to the EST as requested but I think it is better to have a spare one sitting for them on Monday morning than none at all. Off goes the email. I've also made a partial payment and it is showing in the source code but as others have said it would have been nicer to see it simply onscreen.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Well... it is all happening... the last 3 days I have been given 3 different order updates with 3 different VINs. Two of them were for different specs to the one ordered... go figure!

·
Registered
160 Posts
Finally got an 'official' VIN number on my Tesla account. Starts with "444" - I thought they were way into the 5xxxxx's - or do they not assign them in sequence?

·
Registered
273 Posts
I suspect he went from Aberdeen to Dartford to collect his car...or vice versa.
Correct. Flight in the morning, noon collection, and the car (SR+) drove itself and me back up the road in good time.

If you are flexible with delivery location and spec, I suggest you call your local store sales and the national delivery number, you have a shot a getting a car in September.

2761 - 2780 of 3196 Posts