Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner

3241 - 3257 of 3257 Posts

·
Registered
1,289 Posts
My final Invoice was for 25th September, collection actually took place on the 24th. I think my car must not have needed much doing to it pre-delivery.
There is no pre-delivery check in my view- that is left to the customer. Not even washed. The only thing they did to mine was put a few dirty finger marks on the white interior!

·
Registered
180 Posts
There is no pre-delivery check in my view- that is left to the customer. Not even washed. The only thing they did to mine was put a few dirty finger marks on the white interior!
Mine was definitely cleaned Edinburgh). It had stood in the compound for nearly a fortnight but it looked pristine. The handover staff confirmed it.

·
Registered
281 Posts
Just got my delivery text and email.
2nd of November. Dartford.
Not checked my account for invoice yet but pretty sure it’ll be there. Ordered 30th May. LR AWD Blue Black 19”s FSD
You can log into your account from your mobile and select to view it as a desktop site to see your documents. Turning the phone sideways might also work.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Just got my delivery text and email.
2nd of November. Dartford.
Not checked my account for invoice yet but pretty sure it’ll be there. Ordered 30th May. LR AWD Blue Black 19”s FSD
2nd of Nov at Heathrow for me - also got the SMS today and new "Final Invoice 2" generated.
Ordered on 5th of Sep - so less than 2 months from order to delivery (fingers crossed).

·
Striving for a greener planet
149 Posts
You can log into your account from your mobile and select to view it as a desktop site to see your documents. Turning the phone sideways might also work.
Just checked. No final invoice yet. If it’s not there COB tomorrow I’ll call Thursday morning.
Just glad I’ve got a date now and only just over a week away

·
Registered
66 Posts
I think the one thing that seems constant is that every one will only know their collection details when their car is sitting on their drive! I ordered on 11th August and received a text on 14th October telling me to check my invoice. The invoice showed a collection date of 14th November along with a VIN number. Since then I have had no communication from Tesla but I have had two more invoices (and accompanying credit notes). The first changed my collection to 6th November and the second moved it to 8th November and allocated a new VIN. Only then did details appear hidden in the website. I paid a small amount into my account to check the details and found I had to actually ring Tesla to confirm they received the money. I do think that any payment should be acknowledged and that each time an invoice is issued a text or email be sent. Without constantly checking my account I could very well miss my actual collection day whenever that may be.

·
Registered
607 Posts
We hit invoice 6 last night, along with text stating delivery on 6th November. Logging into the account, also confirmed 6th and delivery center location and time. Approaching 5 months since ordering, so Christmas is definitely coming early this year😁👍

·
Registered
25 Posts
Received a text last night for collection on November 4th. We've delayed ours as our lease car contract won't have finished by then. Think it's the fastest I've gone from sheer joy (when Tesla text me) to monumental disappointment (when I realised it was too soon) :ROFLMAO:

·
Registered
10 Posts
This is the update I have from a source: Grand Dahlia due in Southampton 07:30 on 28th and Grand Pioneer on on the 4th Nov. . Two more ships, 1 due about 22 Nov and the other 28th at BE ZEE and then Southamptons. - Whoopee!!!😁😁This should clear all orders made up to end Sept.

·
Registered
387 Posts
This is the update I have from a source: Grand Dahlia due in Southampton 07:30 on 28th and Grand Pioneer on on the 4th Nov. . Two more ships, 1 due about 22 Nov and the other 28th at BE ZEE and then Southamptons. - Whoopee!!!😁😁This should clear all orders made up to end Sept.
Very useful information, thanks for that! :cool:

·
Registered
66 Posts
Now on invoice 5 and this one has a collection time as well as date. Unfortunately it is 4pm of Friday 15th November. Now I am happy to drive almost anywhere but driving 2 hours+ on the M6 and A50 in Friday night rush hour after dark in a radically new car is one step too far. Looks like a night in Premier Inn before a safer drive on the Saturday morning. Hoping they move the date again!

3241 - 3257 of 3257 Posts