Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner

3461 - 3480 of 3520 Posts

·
Registered
142 Posts
£20 a month. Not the worst, but it was about the principle for me - Black Horse should have been much clearer about this process and given me more warning/notice.
It will be 88 days for me from order to pick up. Hopefully stay with the same monthly payments as ordered.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Hi I am awaiting delivery of a M3 SP in white order placed 28/10/19 Tesla say 3 months.
I wonder what timescale your is on ?
Barry.

·
Registered
935 Posts
Tesla have changed this year and now have model years so the L is now model year and not year of manufacture. I imagine they've slowly realised making running changes to the design just ends up creating thousands or smaller production run combinations as every part change effectively creates a new permutation and is massively complex to manage. So 2020s are being delivered in 2019. And ther are still 2019 cars around too, the differences seems to be mainly a bit of sound insulation and the mats in the frunk and boot. .

·
Registered
7 Posts
Thanks for quick response Jon,
Nearly a month since my order was placed, I have never leased my own car so I am not in direct touch
with Tesla.I did eventually get through after 44 mins. to be told I need an RM number which I guess my leasing company has, I dont
want to hustle anyone as it may be detrimental to my order.
Saw the first M3 on the road two days ago, sold my Audi TT a lot quicker than anticipated so having to rely on "her indoors car !"
Hope to join the Tesla band before the end of the year but not holding my breath.
Thanks Again, enjoy your new 3..

·
Registered
774 Posts
Tesla have changed this year and now have model years so the L is now model year and not year of manufacture. I imagine they've slowly realised making running changes to the design just ends up creating thousands or smaller production run combinations as every part change effectively creates a new permutation and is massively complex to manage. So 2020s are being delivered in 2019. And ther are still 2019 cars around too, the differences seems to be mainly a bit of sound insulation and the mats in the frunk and boot. .
Jon, thanks for clarifying, as I'd noticed from your site the M3 was being listed as V2.. Can you clarify, are the sound insulation and mats being added or deleted? Thanks

·
Registered
935 Posts
I believe it’s more sound insulation, but less liner. Given a free choice I imagine the V2 (which are the 2020 cars, I’ll probably change it tomorrow) would be the better option.

A load of inventory has been added today, LR and P cars. I’d guess but can’t be sure that this is stock for delivery before the year end.

·
Registered
1,365 Posts
Go for the cars with better insulation every time! The wind noise in our car from front screen area is really loud and annoying, as is the road/tyre noise. Much worse than our Ampera and previous Hyundai.

·
Registered
8 Posts
The excitement has begun!
Ordered 06/08, got verbal confirmation last week that a car had been matched to me, but due to quirks in the pcp finance (tesla's system said declined, blackhorse said approved, tesla didn't update...) I couldn't see the details in my account.
But, finally today I got my delivery date and Vin! and the sign off on the financing so I can actually see the final invoice :D

SR+ Midnight silver booked to collect from Birmingham on the 9th of December :D Coincidentally that's the same day the charger is being installed, so need to sort out the date/time clash :S

I guess it's time to sort insurance

·
Registered
141 Posts
gratz, enjoy.

Im confused by this portal, when I go into check my order I see the manage option and then see my order status screen. However there is no details that I am able to view about my payment, my pcp, etc. I called them up and they informed me that it had been accepted however. On the phone the guy seemed to think I should be able to see it in my account. (which I cant)

Should be noted when I completed the order in store, the women told me to just complete it as a cash order and apply for the finance seperately by going online and clicking finance. I believe this was bad advice and what led to my finance application initially not being linked to any order , nor me getting any kind of update, until I called them.

What is the expectation at this point for what I should see?

·
Registered
13 Posts
Morning all, just received delivery date of 05/12 for a 12/09 order. One question, how do I see what I have paid in my account? Will another final invoice be generated with my final payments?
thanks in advance

·
Registered
151 Posts
SR+ Midnight silver booked to collect from Birmingham on the 9th of December :D Coincidentally that's the same day the charger is being installed, so need to sort out the date/time clash :S

I guess it's time to sort insurance
Snap, 9th December 10AM collection for my M3P ordered on 8th October, pretty content with that delivery time really.

·
Registered
259 Posts
Morning all, just received delivery date of 05/12 for a 12/09 order. One question, how do I see what I have paid in my account? Will another final invoice be generated with my final payments?
thanks in advance
Search source code for "existing deposit". Bank transfers turned up in mine the day after sending, after 2pm.

·
Registered
142 Posts
Well it's official I now own my model 3. Still getting my head round all the settings, but getting there. Road noise was more than I thought it would be tho. Couldn't find anything wrong with the build of the car. Weather was awful so couldn't check the paint to well. Only had 60 miles range as well. I can relax now tho and have a good look over it tomorrow.

3461 - 3480 of 3520 Posts