Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner

3481 - 3500 of 3518 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Snap, 9th December 10AM collection for my M3P ordered on 8th October, pretty content with that delivery time really.
Nice! Yeah the time hasn't been too bad, more the lack of info and the wierd finance issues I've had (fyi, don't change your order and submit a second finance request after having already submitted a finance request, tesla gets very confused...
if you do change your mind, just wait till the existing finance gets processed, and then ask them to update the details on that reference)

2pm here, with my home charger being installed around 8am the same day :D

·
Registered
13 Posts
I’m due to take delivery of a M3 SR+ tomorrow Thursday 5th December at Dartford. I don’t have a registration number to arrange insurance and I’ve had no call/text/email from Tesla. I can’t get through to Tesla Bluewater or to GB Delivery on the phone and my email is currently unanswered.
has anyone got any other suggestions on how to contact Tesla and get my reg number / insurance in time for delivery?

·
Registered
140 Posts
give insurance company a private plate, doesn’t matter what it is, to purchase the insurance then call him when you get there and get your real plate to update. They don’t usually charge for a number plate change.

·
Registered
151 Posts
I’m due to take delivery of a M3 SR+ tomorrow Thursday 5th December at Dartford. I don’t have a registration number to arrange insurance and I’ve had no call/text/email from Tesla. I can’t get through to Tesla Bluewater or to GB Delivery on the phone and my email is currently unanswered.
has anyone got any other suggestions on how to contact Tesla and get my reg number / insurance in time for delivery?
I rang this morning to get my Reg for Monday delivery and I had to wait for about 20 minutes on the phone queue.
They gave me the Reg Number and I am now insured, paid up and ready to go.

·
Registered
13 Posts
What number did you call? I tried 01628450604 and 01322643007 (Bluewater) but I was cut off.
I rang this morning to get my Reg for Monday delivery and I had to wait for about 20 minutes on the phone queue.
They gave me the Reg Number and I am now insured, paid up and ready to go.

·
Registered
64 Posts
I had the same problem before collecting my M3P-.LV insured it with the vin then phoned them when reg number was supplied.

·
EVEZY code -£50 off: d409e
1,470 Posts
Tried the 01628 number and got through in 30 seconds. So I now have the registration number.
Just a downer to pay £1,100 for the insurance
Do another quote starting 4 weeks ahead. If it's much cheaper (as can happen) it's worth taking it and cancelling your new one after a month?

·
Registered
142 Posts
a Sunk frunk?
Yes, the frunk is about half an inch lower to the fenders/wings and not flush at the front by the bumper.
This plus other issues. Note to self don't pick a car up in the winter in heavy rain at 16.00.

·
Registered
140 Posts
so what are the kind of issues you guys have been getting, maybe worth putting together a check list of new buyers.

·
Registered
142 Posts
Mine up to now, sunken frunk, rear bumper by charger poor fit/ gap, squeaking steering wheel while turning to the right, water dirt marks in two places on headliner near glass roof, damaged silver trim on exterior by o/s/r door. Rear window gaps on rear of glass let's water in. I have tried to reset regulator. Boot difficult to close. Water in both headlights. Think that's it 😲🤬

3481 - 3500 of 3518 Posts