Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner

3641 - 3654 of 3654 Posts

·
Registered
2,977 Posts
It may be of interest to those with orders that when you purchase an SR+, you get the option to retrospectively add rear seat heaters for £300 and FSD for £5800 which is the same price as currently on the order page.
They add these options on the account page and all you need to do is click and pay.
I thought the FSD used a higher end computer module but it does make you wonder if all the 2020 models have the FSD module and that FSD is a software enhancement only as the rear seat heaters are only a mouse click away to enable them.

·
Registered
416 Posts
It may be of interest to those with orders that when you purchase an SR+, you get the option to retrospectively add rear seat heaters for £300 and FSD for £5800 which is the same price as currently on the order page.
They add these options on the account page and all you need to do is click and pay.
I thought the FSD used a higher end computer module but it does make you wonder if all the 2020 models have the FSD module and that FSD is a software enhancement only as the rear seat heaters are only a mouse click away to enable them.
as far as I am aware most model 3s (all since they started delivering to the UK) have "Hardware 3" which is the FSD hardware. It is just disabled in the software if you haven't paid for it.

If you ordered a US spec model3 when it was still Hardware 2.5, but did pay for FSD, you are eligible for a hardware update.

·
Registered
1,560 Posts
The current revision FSD hardware (AP3.0 currently) is in all the cars as that's how they learn and take our jobs. If you bought it or not.

You buying the feature just sets a flag to let you use it

·
Registered
136 Posts
I noticed in the existing inventory there is a car the exact same spec that I ordered 3 weeks ago (SR+, grey, sports wheels) at £1,000 more than I paid. £42,940 vs £41,940. I'm confused. Have the prices gone up?

·
Registered
416 Posts
I noticed in the existing inventory there is a car the exact same spec that I ordered 3 weeks ago (SR+, grey, sports wheels) at £1,000 more than I paid. £42,940 vs £41,940. I'm confused. Have the prices gone up?
They have the black and white interior. did you have that in yours too?

·
Registered
11 Posts
Well, I've had my Model 3 SR+ for two days now and I'm in love. It's a dream. It is unbelievably smooth and silent, and boy is it fast! Have used FSD Autopilot and autopark loads already and don't know how I managed without them before.

Delivery process: arrive 4pm, check in with Tesla rep, sign finance contracts, watch presentation, go and inspect car (followed checklist), find zero issues, drive off into the sunset (Storm Dennis) at 5.30pm.

Signing off now to go and drive it again! 😃

·
Registered
6 Posts
Talking of checklists, can anyone direct me to one for the M3P.
I'm expecting one May/June and want to be prepared!

I especially want to know what equipment/accessories should I expect to be with the car and whether I can charge the car at the pick up centre.

Thanks in advance.

3641 - 3654 of 3654 Posts