1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys,

I now have delivery location address, in my Tesla Model 3 Order page:-

upload_2019-5-17_22-15-56.png

I assumed they were going to deliver to my nearest Tesla showroom? As it would be better handover service.
Is this in case I want it delivered to my home or work address?
What have you guys put here?

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I had issues entering my info using IE, so then used Edge and that worked fine.

Ah yes, after entering your home address, it then allows you to select a Tesla store for Pickup. My nearest is also Heathrow.
It then asks about if any Trade-in, your Payment Method, and Owner Registration details.

This is all exciting.... another step towards getting a Model 3 :)

·
Registered
18 Posts
If you're ready to fill it in you'll need:

A photo to upload of the front and back of your driving licence
Full details of any trade in including VIN Number and exact milage and registration date
Any finance outstanding on your trade in

·
Registered
675 Posts
Hhmmm, I am located between Milton Keynes and Cambridge those being my two local Tesla showrooms.

Yet my two options are Heathrow and London Dartford which are both much further away.....
Not all service centres are going to be Model 3 delivery centres. I’d like Park Royal for example, but like you I’m being offered Heathrow and Dartford - so Heathrow it is! (Which is no bad thing, great team there).

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Wow got my Trade-in value for my Sept 2008 TDi 118k Ford Mondeo Titanium X car already. £1333, whilst WBAC says £1703. Parker's part-ex is £169, private good is £2260. But I know WBAC will deduct more when they see it as it has a cracked fog light lens, rear brake light lens is also cracked, a few dents here and there. Is Tesla's final even if they see it with the above? I might get an appointment with WBAC and see what their final value is once they seen it.
Advice anyone?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Has anyone managed to complete the finance section? I chose Blackhorse and clicked the "submit credit application" button. The new tab doesn't redirect to Blackhorse properly.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Within the 'Documents' section at the bottom of my account, I used to have both an 'Order Agreement' and 'Booking Invoice'.

Has anybody else's 'Booking Invoice' now disappeared?

·
Registered
2018 Soul EV
2,554 Posts
Within the 'Documents' section at the bottom of my account, I used to have both an 'Order Agreement' and 'Booking Invoice'.

Has anybody else's 'Booking Invoice' now disappeared?
Still have both on mine. I think Tesla got the Hyundai click 2 buy people to do the site. :) I am really surprised just how poor the Tesla site is this far. Looking forward to the Service experience!!

·
Registered
105 Posts
Still have both on mine. I think Tesla got the Hyundai click 2 buy people to do the site. :) I am really surprised just how poor the Tesla site is this far. Looking forward to the Service experience!!
I had a “Lemon Law Declaration” appear on my account the other day! A 41 page document summarising your rights to return a defective vehicle in the various states of North America!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 20 of 32 Posts