Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all,

I am currently studying electric vehicle adoption as part of my final dissertation project at the University of the Highlands and Islands.

Could you please spare 5 minutes to complete the below survey to help provide vital information on uptake motivators and barriers for analysis. An initial participant information sheet is shown to provide further details and all data will be stored in accordance with UHI guidelines.

Please contact me on [email protected] if you have any queries and thank you in advance for your participation.

Andrew Surgeoner

Electric Vehicle Adoption Survey

·
Registered
4,842 Posts
It's a bit different from the usual ones.

I ticked 'no comment' on Q11 ... I really couldn't work out what it means :oops:

·
Registered
MG EZS 2020
4,260 Posts
Done

Question 6 should have an 'I already have an EV' option or be skipped by the 'I already own an EV' option further up the questionnaire.

·
Registered
MG EZS 2020
4,260 Posts
It's a bit different from the usual ones.

I ticked 'no comment' on Q11 ... I really couldn't work out what it means :oops:
I ticked strongly agree. Driving an EV makes me feel really good.

·
Registered
4,842 Posts
11. "Do you believe owning an electric vehicle improves user attitudes as part of a feel-good factor?"
I ticked strongly agree. Driving an EV makes me feel really good.
Well, yes. But surely the question would then be "Does or would owning an EV make you feel good?"

·
Registered
2017 Golf GTE
2,037 Posts
11. "Do you believe owning an electric vehicle improves user attitudes as part of a feel-good factor?"
Well, yes. But surely the question would then be "Does or would owning an EV make you feel good?"
I followed Neilew's lead. I think that we are being caught up in someone's jargon again.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts