Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey there,

I’m a university student studying product design, and my project is on extending the range of electric vehicles.
For the project I require some user-based research. Unfortunately I don‘t know anyone who owns an EV, nor have I any experience myself with running one!
Therefore I’ve come here hoping I can find people to participate in my questionnaire, so that I can learn about how EV owners use their car when travelling over long distances.

When participating in the survey, your answers will be anonymous, and will only be used to justify the design approach I take. A full declaration will show before the survey starts which includes other details, such as ethics approval and how the results will be stored.

The questions are broken down into three sections: general EV use, long distance travel, and your views on the potential for a range extender.
Some kind users in a separate thread have been helping me with feedback on some questions, and I’ve adjusted the survey accordingly. However, this does not mean I’m not willing to listen to further feedback, so if you’ve got any comments, feel free to let me know!

Here is a link to the survey:

Thanks in advance to anyone who participates. :)

·
Registered
3,657 Posts
Is this a repeat post already seen in another thread?

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Is this a repeat post already seen in another thread?
Yes, apologies. Someone suggested in that thread to repost it once the adjustments based on feedback had been made, as the subject of the other thread was seeking permission to post a survey and what guidelines should be followed, rather than the subject being the survey itself.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts