Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All,

As there's not a dedicated Arteon forum, I thought I'd ask here as I think both cars share the same system.

The car was delivered a month ago and has done a couple of software updates OTA, and I thought the symbol was related to that, but not.

Map Automotive tire Line Font Tire

It's the circled '1' next to the phone battery symbol, so I thought t was showing unread messages, but it's not that either.

It's sometimes there, sometimes not...thinking about it, maybe it's showing which USB port it's plugged into?

Does anybody have a clue as to what it represents? I can't find anything in the manual!

Many thanks,

Nick

·
Registered
229 Posts
maybe it's showing which USB port it's plugged into?
It's not a USB port number as have got no cable connection with phone in Passat. As MIB 3 platform used across VW Group have seen illustrations showing (2) in a Seat Ibiza and (3) in a Skoda Enyaq. Did wonder whether bore any relation to which mobile phone currently chosen from paired list.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks @aspergerguy , that sounds like it could be likely - I'll connect my wife's phone when I'm back from my travels this week and see if it shows as a '2'.

Thanks,

Nick

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Still unsure, as it popped up with the number 3 the other day, then changed to 1 and has disappeared again - it's got to be a notification of some sort, I just don't know what!

·
Registered
229 Posts
You're right, the mystery continues. Passat was in for routine service and when got back in car showed (4), but when logged in with my user profile it reverted to (1) as usual.

·
Registered
76 Posts
The number in a circle indicates the number of notifications you have.

If you display the pull down menu (pull down on the straight line just to the left of the number) and swipe left to view the right-side screen you should see the list of notifications.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts