Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
296 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So there I am, fast lane on the M40 hoping the big fat Renault Grand gigantic scenic van thing holding everyone up at 67.89 mph would use his sodding mirror ...

.. when along side in the middle lane comes a Model S out in the wild !!! It had foreign plates though, and after a big toothy grin and wave he peeled off up a slip road. He didn't actually overtake so I didn't catch it on the dash cam to prove the point ..

Any other Roadster owners experience that yet ?

The only other Tesla I've ever seen in the wild was a Roadster driven by a certain Alexander Sims racing along the slow lane on the M25 at, ohh, 58 mph maybe 60. I do have evidence of that rare occurrence ..;)

·
Registered
621 Posts
So there I am, fast lane on the M40 hoping the big fat Renault Grand gigantic scenic van thing holding everyone up at 67.89 mph would use his sodding mirror ...

.. when along side in the middle lane comes a Model S out in the wild !!! It had foreign plates though, and after a big toothy grin and wave he peeled off up a slip road. He didn't actually overtake so I didn't catch it on the dash cam to prove the point ..

Any other Roadster owners experience that yet ?

The only other Tesla I've ever seen in the wild was a Roadster driven by a certain Alexander Sims racing along the slow lane on the M25 at, ohh, 58 mph maybe 60. I do have evidence of that rare occurrence ..;)
Seen this thread very late!!!
I remember seeing you that day as well Arch! In my defence I had a meeting near Tunbridge wells and from Monmouth its a 400 mile round trip so was trying to eek out the miles that day :)

·
Registered
296 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Seen this thread very late!!!
I remember seeing you that day as well Arch! In my defence I had a meeting near Tunbridge wells and from Monmouth its a 400 mile round trip so was trying to eek out the miles that day :)

Well, they always say "Pics else it didn't happen .." so here's one .. dated Oct 2012 !

M25 encounter.jpg

1 - 4 of 4 Posts