Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all
had update 2020.40.8 on friday the 23rd oct drove car to work all good,drove home fine car wasant used all weekend,
charged to 80% sunday afternoon ready for work monday.
monday morning got in car too find a read warning triangle,and message saying book service appointment.
when looked at notes it says auto pilot limited and may recover on next drive,well drove home just the same,
so was wondering if any others have had this and its just a update bug which will sort itself,or next update will sort,
or should i book a appointment.

·
Registered
510 Posts
I haven't had any issues.

Try pressing the brake and holding the 2 steering wheel buttons for a reset, but keep pressing and holding down until the T logo reappears on the screen after the reset.

·
Registered
93 Posts
After updating to the latest software, I cannot charge my car with my zappi charger. Anybody else having this issue?

·
Registered
137 Posts
After updating to the latest software, I cannot charge my car with my zappi charger. Anybody else having this issue?
No, I'm on 2020.40.8 and have a Zappi (v1), all good for me (I schedule charging start from the car).

·
Registered
93 Posts
Weird. I scheduled the charger from the car as I always have done but this morning discovered the car hadn’t charged. Tried soft reset. Car says no power from charger. Tried my 3pin 240v charger. Works fine. Checked Zappi v2. No issues with that either from what I can tell.

·
Ampera aka IGOR
3,604 Posts
Weird. I scheduled the charger from the car as I always have done but this morning discovered the car hadn’t charged. Tried soft reset. Car says no power from charger. Tried my 3pin 240v charger. Works fine. Checked Zappi v2. No issues with that either from what I can tell.
Could you have the zappi set to 'Eco' so only charges with surplus solar?

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
just a update did the hard reset brake pedel and both buttons, made no diffrance still got the warning message allow all works fine so guess will contact tesla.

·
Registered
93 Posts
Zappi is in fast charge mode. I contacted Tesla and booked a ranger to visit in a couple of weeks. Tesla have been in contact the same day asking me to timestamp the start point of the issue with the home charger and when I plug in the 3pin slow charger so they can diagnose at their end.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts