Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner
101 - 105 of 105 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Has anybody managed to get a replacement car from Pivotal recently?
Mine is due for replacement next week but I have been told they will have no IPaces for 8-12 weeks (by which time my SE will be a year old). I understand that there is a severe shortage of new vehicles but Pivotal do know when replacements are required and on various forums I have seen that there is a trickle of new cars being delivered. I'm guessing that Pivotal are back of the queue as far as JLR are concerned.

·
Registered
92 Posts
Mine’s 6 months old in December - not bothered about changing it as work are introducing a salary sacrifice scheme so I’ll be ordering something else, but if nothing’s available do they leave you in your current car or do they insist you move even if they don’t have another EV?

·
Registered
46 Posts
Pivotal are very happy for you to stay with your current car.
On the plus side I had an email a while back to say I won't see the price rise to £1000 per month until January.
Mind since they bought this current batch of cars back in November 2020 I think they will do very well when they get them back to sell!

·
Registered
92 Posts
Pivotal are very happy for you to stay with your current car.
On the plus side I had an email a while back to say I won't see the price rise to £1000 per month until January.
Mind since they bought this current batch of cars back in November 2020 I think they will do very well when they get them back to sell!
Thanks Rich - I’ll sit on it then as I’m now in the “2 weeks notice and walk away” which could be useful. I hadn’t realised the 3 month clock restarts each time you change vehicle.

·
Registered
81 Posts
My replacement HSE is being delivered next week but it was a bit of luck I think, it was a little frustrating as I know they had a hell of a lot of them only a few weeks earlier as a colleague of mine had one and had a choice of quite a few and now existing customers are limited, to be fair they sorted mine but I imagine there is going to be issues going forward With stock.

101 - 105 of 105 Posts