Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
MadSilence
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi!

I've read that many others have these infotainment bugs. Where it resets randomly, stations stored dissappear.

BUT thw worst thing is! What's up with the DAB unit? In my olde car with an aftermarket DAB I could get radios like NRJ Mp3 etc. Now I only get some basic ones? Is there some settings i'm not aware of?

Anyone from Norway here who can relate? xD I guess you Volt guys over there don't use dab?=)

·
Registered
3,308 Posts
Hi!

I've read that many others have these infotainment bugs. Where it resets randomly, stations stored dissappear.

BUT thw worst thing is! What's up with the DAB unit? In my olde car with an aftermarket DAB I could get radios like NRJ Mp3 etc. Now I only get some basic ones? Is there some settings i'm not aware of?

Anyone from Norway here who can relate? xD I guess you Volt guys over there don't use dab?=)
DAB is a bit suspect in terms of reception quality for me, but I don't have any trouble with it losing stations.

·
MadSilence
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Strange. Ive tried on multiple locations. I CAN NEVER get those two stations which i had in my old car? :O Is there a setting somewhere? manual? or something else frequency? :S

·
Registered
31 Posts
I used to have problems with the DAB radio when I bought the car, but luckily the norwegian dealer fixed it for me.

The problems was that the DAB radio frequently had problems connecting to the radio stations, only telling me "No-PTY" or similar message in the radio screen. The preset dab stations also kept resetting which made it necessary to save them again. Sometimes the radio worked, sometimes it didn't.
I also read a lot of posts on different forums with the same problems.

So I complained to the Norwegian dealer (Mobile Kjeller). They did an upgrade to a newer version of the Infotainment system software in January, and I never had any problems since.
So it seems they eventually found a permanent fix to these issues.

Please PM me if you need any more info about the dealer, and at least Mobile Kjeller in Norway has an update which works.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts