Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
Nissan Leaf 40kW Tekna
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Apologies if this is well known, but after almost 6 months ownership, I’ve only just discovered that......Whilst on the Update Stations main screen widget, if you click on ‘Select from Map’, then click on the scale at the bottom of the lower right side, you can zoom out, so the whole uk is showing, hit enter, and update every uk charger in one hit. Just updated 288 stations! Maybe this is in the manual, but hey, who’s read that wad of a booklet?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Apologies if this is well known, but after almost 6 months ownership, I’ve only just discovered that......Whilst on the Update Stations main screen widget, if you click on ‘Select from Map’, then click on the scale at the bottom of the lower right side, you can zoom out, so the whole uk is showing, hit enter, and update every uk charger in one hit. Just updated 288 stations! Maybe this is in the manual, but hey, who’s read that wad of a booklet?
How do you get to the Update Stations main screen widget ?

·
Registered
3 Posts
It’s on the 2nd screen on mine, but u can move widgets around screens. Here’s a video I just made.
Thanks so much for doing that. My menu system looks slightly different to yours, so I assume I either have a new or older version.
I can't find the update widget in the add widget/shortcuts pages???
My software version is 283C36786R

·
Registered
Nissan Leaf 40kW Tekna
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks so much for doing that. My menu system looks slightly different to yours, so I assume I either have a new or older version.
I can't find the update widget in the add widget/shortcuts pages???
My software version is 283C36786R
Hi. I haven’t owned my 2018 model from new, and I know you can add/delete widgets from the main menus. I wonder if the widget has been deleted on yours? There is an option to re-add the widgets......

1 - 5 of 5 Posts