Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner

1 - 20 of 60 Posts

·
Vendor
1,175 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
We have a number of low-mileage, 62 and 13 plate LEAF coming into stock soon, which are available at very competitive prices. On PCP, these are working out as around £100 deposit, £99 a month (dependant on annual mileage). 0% HP is also available.

These cars would come with the balance of the manufacturers warranty, with the added reassurance of Nissan Cared4 warranty for the first 12 months. They also qualify for a free home charger and two years free servicing.

For £99 a month, you can't go wrong! :)

Please note - these are NOT flex cars - the battery is included, as is a full charge of electric! :)

UPDATE: 26/09/16 - All cars are now sold. When more cars become available, I will let you all know!

Thanks,
Miles

·
Vendor
1,175 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Is delivery included? ;)
As I'm down in Wiltshire.
Delivery isn't included, but can be arranged. But where's your sense of adventure, man? ;)

·
Registered
19 Posts
Drove one from Chorley to Winchester on Monday - Nissan dealership rapid chargers - but not on Nissan website anymore (Stoke on Trent, Cannock, Leamington Spa, Kidlington). Word of advice - don't use the onboard sat nav (unless you know alot about it ) - I did to begin with and it nearly ended badly! Luckily had map and portable sat nav with me!

·
Now enjoying my new Kia SOUL EV
2020 Hyundai Ioniq Electric (38.3 kWh) Premium SE in Iron Grey with Shale Grey Interior option
1,325 Posts
I see Kuro Black is proving popular!

1st three sold - all Black

·
Registered
88 Posts
Any more details on PCP?

Looking for 15k per annum?

Also, how do the figures work out over HP?

(I'm also trying to work out if I'm cheaper getting it transported or driving to Glasgow using the not so cheap electric highway!)

·
Now enjoying my new Kia SOUL EV
2020 Hyundai Ioniq Electric (38.3 kWh) Premium SE in Iron Grey with Shale Grey Interior option
1,325 Posts
(I'm also trying to work out if I'm cheaper getting it transported or driving to Glasgow using the not so cheap electric highway!)
I bought my wife's 24kWh LEAF through @Miles Roberts (and his colleague Nigel) and drove it home from Preston to Glasgow with no major incident. As I got lost getting out of Preston I ended up using 4 charges instead of the planned 3. I suspect that £18 (or £24) will be a lot cheaper than transport costs.

Go for it.
D

Reactions: Lee Dalton

·
Registered
7 Posts
Hi @Miles Roberts

Do the cars still have 12 bars of battery health ?
I am interested in the 0% HP deal and was wondering if you can pay a lower deposit with higher payments ?
I drive about 18,000 miles per year so don't think PCP would suit me.

Thanks

·
Vendor
1,175 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Yeah that'd be great thanks
Ok, so based on the top car on the list above (LT13FSZ, 11-04-2013, 7347, Metallic - Pearl white, £ 7,900.00)
With £125 deposit, 18k per year, would be £125.27 per month. GFV is £2835.

I think that's a pretty great deal. :)

·
Registered
7 Posts
Ok, so based on the top car on the list above (LT13FSZ, 11-04-2013, 7347, Metallic - Pearl white, £ 7,900.00)
With £125 deposit, 18k per year, would be £125.27 per month. GFV is £2835.

I think that's a pretty great deal. :)
Yeah sounds like a good deal Miles

I crashed my 15 plate leaf Acenta on Tuesday :( .I'm just waiting to find out what's happening with the insurance

Thanks

1 - 20 of 60 Posts