Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
949 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just wondering if any good used PCP deals, not bothered on mileage, but a friend of mine who's still insisting EV's are daft has starting looking at one for commuting!

are there any higher mileage 2-3 year old leafs available on PCP for £99 a month? looking about 7,000 miles a year, I keep looking but can't seem to find anything, mileage does not matter on the car, as long as its not a flex

·
Registered
6 Posts
I got my 2 year old 20000 mile leaf in september from Nissan on PCP. £1000 deposit £120 a month. 3.9% interest over 3 years.

Thats for 8000 miles a year battery owned

That's with the cared4 so free serving and mots

You have to email a dealer which has a car you like the look of and ask for a PCP calculation. That's what I did.

·
Registered
2,166 Posts
If it was a few months ago I would have recommended buying a 1-2 year old Acenta outright.

Used prices have definitely increased for the LEAF and alot less are available purchase. Demand must be high.

@Alec and @Miles Roberts are currently offering excellent deals on brand new LEAFs. Check out their recent posts.

·
Registered
352 Posts
As dean said cause ppl worris about barteries have been proven unfounded , the eV charging network had massively improve now , fossil fuel are drastically going up each month , second hand leafs hitting the courts at prices that are more attractive to people, with upcoming new tax changes to cars (which mran post april think they will be even harder to pick and if so at a higher price.

Don't know when it be on courts but think our leaf tenka 24khw battery own 2015 with 6.6 charger and solar spoiler with 41k on clock in sonic blue might fit your bill. On last service battery health was either 95 / 98% if remember coerectly mostly charge on 3 pin plug sometimes rapid or fast when going away from home. Just been serviced and got Michillin new all season winter tyres.

·
Registered
1,710 Posts
They are creating demand. With the 5K difference in PCP/secondhand prices, they prob have loads of stock. If better options come along they could devalue even more.

options are proliferating. Come September.....

For those with less daily miles
Kia Nero PHEV will be out
Kia optima PHEV sportback may be out
Outlanders will be approaching 10K.

for those with more miles
Hyundai ioniq will have absorbed the over demand and PCP deals will proliferate
Tesla M3 dates will be firmer.(might even see UK demo versions)
We will know if PSA has decided to ask for RHD bolts.
i5...may be a thing.

And New leaf will be revealed.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts