Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi there

My old granny cable finally died and I tried to look for an inexpensive alternative and though I was being a bit clever when I found one like this on eBay, when I got it and tied it on my 2015 Zoe it didn't work.

Is there something I can do or is it never going to work?

Thanks in advance,

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Try it on different sockets.

It should work, but the Zoe can be fussy.
Hello mate, thanks for getting back to me so quickly. The thing that made me suspicious was that the previous cable worked fine on the same plug. Let's see what happens when I find another plug however it's a bit short so it might be a challenge.

·
Registered
Corsa-e 2020
1,163 Posts
Save yourself a few quid and get this one. I used it for my Corsa-e before I had a charger installed. Also take it with on longer journeys for destination charging at family members homes. Never had a problem with it.

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Save yourself a few quid and get this one. I used it for my Corsa-e before I had a charger installed. Also take it with on longer journeys for destination charging at family members homes. Never had a problem with it.

Oooh, that looks nice, a shame I can see it anywhere in stock.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.